Thursday, April 29, 2010

Everytime I think I Am Over Him...

I thought I was over him. Like finally. For Good. Over him. Especially after last week when I offered to be his baby mama and he never called, I was really over him. It takes a lot, Rob, for a middle aged woman girl to announce to the inter webs that she is willing to birth your child, and I hear nothing? So rude. Then I made the mistake of listening to Never Think.


"I can read every mind in this room apart from yours."  Read Mine! For the love of all that is holy, read mine!

Listening to Rob's smooth voice, I got weak in the knees.  Then Flightless Bird came on.  

 That suit.  That hair. Le sigh.

A girl is only so strong, Rob.  Imagining this scene, I would give anything to be wearing an orthopedic boot and granny sweater and dancing with you in that gazebo.  Then I realize that if had to dance on your feet like Kristen did, that you probably still wouldn't be able to walk.  I so wish you could have known the 25 year-old Trix, Rob. 

Then Tess posted some yummy pics of you, sort of like these...










...and I ended up right back where I started.  A complete and utter hot mess over you. 

Do you ever think you are over Rob and this whole Twilight business?  What draws you back in?


Love,


Trix



Trixie & Tess

9 comments:

Kelly said...

It's funny that you posted this... I have been at battle with myself lately... thinking I might not be as discomROBulated as I once was... it's weird.. but whenever I start to feel that way... it is the mere consideration that makes me laugh, because I will start to mentally ponder.. "maybe I'm getting over this" and then as soon as the thought is out.. his image will pop into my head.. I don't even need a picture.. he is burned into my mind... and that image, well it's like a kick in the butt.. and my next thought is always "You are so hopelessly and irrevocably in love.. with him" OK, I don't really think that.. I really think... "Yeah right.. not a chance sister he owns your A$$... completely"

But thanks for the pictures... a visual reminder is always a nice back up :)

XOXO

Kelly

TongueTwied said...

Yes! One day I said to myself, "Self, you need to either get over this crush or start a blog about him."

I made the only logical choice.

Come visit today! I've got an idea I think you ladies will find worthy and classy! ;)

MamaTink said...

Not fair. I finally get myself to stop watching the Eclipse preview and then you post these delicious pictures!

rpfangirldc said...

Oh, God, are you reading my mind. I was thinking a lot about the same thing... Am I finally getting over my Robsession?

And as usual something happens out there in the world of Rob that lets me know... Absolutely not!

Christiejolu said...

I think I am over him...then I read your blog! LOL!

Don't loose faith...he could still call!

MiMi said...

I will never try to fool myself into believing I am over twilight. Nope.
I saw the word in the bible yesterday and immediately said to myself..."Oh, Jacob." I mean. Rob. Whoever. I'm not picky.

Alisha said...

I love Rob because he is soooo incredibly hilarious and akward whenever giving an interview and he makes me feel al giddy inside! My heart belongs to Taylor but Rob is a very, very, very gorgeous hunk of beef and I would melt like chocolate chips in cookies if I ever met him! You're so right, Trix! Every time I try to get over him, I listen to I'll Be Your Lover Too (TOTALLY listen to it, you'll love him even more!) and I'm right back where I've started! It's not fair at all!

MiMi said...

Man. That one picture makes me wanna start smokin'. I know, I already commented but I had to say that.

17foreverlisa said...

Some days I wish I was over him, but most days I wish I was under him ;)

Your blog design is adorable btw!!! And you posted my favorite VF pics. Total WIN this morning :)

Lisa