I mean, really, who wants to be saved from this?
If for some reason Rob wanted me to bear his children (you know because he suddenly became blind, was really drunk, or he suffered a head injury and confused me for K. Stew) I totally would! Seriously, for reals. Totally would. I think it is pretty evident why I would be willing to do such a thing.
But why should I be so lucky? Why should Rob choose me? The following are the reasons I would make a good baby mama for Rob:
- I have always, and I mean always
since Nov. 2008wanted little bouffant haired children with British accents. "Mummy, can I have a Hob Knob, please?" So cute!
- I have previously had children (you know with the man I thought I loved before being introduced to Rob), and they are really, really cute.
- My body has already been ruined by childbirth and K. Stew can keep her tiny, little fit bod in tact.
- Their first food would be hot pockets.
- Kings of Leon is already recorded and programmed for the baby mobile.
- I already have a stock pile of plaid flannel receiving blankets, tiny black knit caps, and little Addidas baby sneakers.
- I will make sure that Robbie Jr. and Tom visit Dick and Clair on a regular basis.
- I will forever and always be unconditionally and irrevocably in love with their father.
Isn't he/she/it beautiful?
I will be waiting by the phone, Rob!
Your Future Baby Mama -Trix