Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Q&A with T&T

We would like to give you guys a chance to find out more about Trixie and Tess. We think of you all as friends who live in our computer and friends know stuff about each other...the more you know, the better friends you are. So, if you have a question for us (both of us or individually) feel free to ask us in a comment or you can send us an email (click on the "contact us" tab at the top). We will give it a few days and then put all of your questions and our answers into a blog post.


P.S. If you are following us and we have not visited your blog and followed you back, please let us know. We want to follow you...and comment...we love to give comments and get comments! Comment love is the best!


P.S.S. We will be hosting another giveaway this week...don't miss out!!!

P.S.S.S. We have a button (right over there ------>) and you can grab it if you want. ;)
Trixie & Tess

5 comments:

MamaTink said...

Where are you ladies from?

MamaTink said...

Oh and I added your button to my blog!!

MiMi said...

I have one!! Or two...
Okay, do you live by eachother??
Do you want to go to Forks? Did you know me and my bff are going to Forks? This summer. Are you jealous?? You want me to get you something? I will!

MiMi said...

Also: What's gonna be in your shop???

TongueTwied said...

Will any of your giveaway prizes be along the lines of say a one-on-one, we'll call it guitar tutoring session, with my favorite 23-year-old actor?

Prior to Rob, who else did you lust after?