Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where For Art Thou, Rob?

I think the old saying is, "absence makes the heart grow fonder."

My heart is SO fond.
I had no idea that my heart could grow any fonder of our beloved Rob...but I'm thinking the old saying is true. We are in somewhat of a RPattz drought and I find myself everyday scouring the Internet, twitter, and blogger more and more for any sign of Mr. Pattinson.


Althought these "old" pictures do just fine. I always thought smoking is a disgusting habit, but he made it look so HOTT.


Where for art thou, Rob?

This is kind of a side note, but saying or typing the word "Pattinson" always makes me think of something. Well, truthfully, it brings lots of things to mind. However, there is this one specific thing...Pattinson Pants. Have you guys seen the pic of them floating around the internet?


I swear, no matter how much I start missing Rob, I will NOT be taking some 80's acid washed jeans and applying RPattz Patches to them. I've been known to do a few extreme things in the name of RPattz love, but that is where I draw the line. _________________.



Please...bite my finger...bite my ear...bite my pillow...break my headboard...bruise my body. You have carte blanche.

Funny thing, those lines...I draw a line at RPattz Pants, but yet I don't draw a line at tattoos, spending hundreds of dollars on twi-merch, throwing twi-bashes at every occasion, or following twi-stars all around God's green earth. Hmmm. I guess we all have our price.

In the words of George Harrison,

I got my mind set on you I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you I got my mind set on you
But it's gonna take money a whole lotta spending money
It's gonna take plenty of money to do it right child
It's gonna take time a whole lotta precious time
It's gonna take patience and time mmm to do it to do it
To do it to do it to do it to do it right child

What is your twi-price?

What will you or have you done in the name of twi-love?

When do you think we'll see Rob's oh-so-yummy face again?

Hopefully, it will be soon...KStew and TayTay have been spotted in Vancouver...possibly doing reshoots?!?!
I demand a full-body search! I'll do the honors.


I hopped off the plane at LAX
with a dream and my cardigan
welcome to the land of fame excess, (woah)
am I gonna fit in?

I'm holding a prayer session today and making my requests specific...lots of Rob and Robsten ASAP! Amen.

Trixie & Tess

P.S. Don't forget to submit your questions for us! To see yesterday's post CLICK HERE.

3 comments:

MiMi said...

And wait! You don't like my Pattinson Pants? Some people have no style.

MiMi said...

That first picture is HOTT.
Okay, also? My friend and I are running away from home for almost 3 days and spending a ridiculous amt of money on a hotel room and who knows what other little trinkets so we can be in Forks on SM day. Oh yeah. We are geeks. And we love it.

OneWarmMomma said...

I have one word. GIGGITY!!!