Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Eclipse Virginity

The Trifecta will be presenting an Eclipse Exclusive at the MTV Movie Awards on June 6


 I should be totally stoked about this...and I am...sort of.  

See, here's the deal.  After we see so many trailers, tidbits, scenes, stills, behind the scenes footage, and photos, the newness and excitement kind of fades.  I want to be in awe over Eclipse when I'm sitting in that theater at 12:01 am on June30th.  I don't want to be like..."oh, I've seen this" or "Ooooo, I can't wait for the next scene" or "I already know that it IS HOTT!"  I want to be surprised and I want to experience it for the first time while watching it on the big screen.  I don't want it cheapened by casual encounter.  
I want to be an Eclipse virgin!  
I think I've already taken it a little too far.  There probably is no way of getting my Eclipse virginity back, BUT from here on out...no more casual encounters.  
I'm going to wait for the big night.  
I'm saving myself.  

I'll just have foreplay with Rob and H2O...or should I save myself for that too?  

Wait.  

You guys are totally going to watch that exclusive Eclipse clip, aren't you?  And I'm going to be jealous.  Who am I kidding?  
I can't save myself.  
I'm screwed.
~Tess


Are you saving yourself or are you an Eclipse whore?  Do you feel desensitized after seeing so many clips and pics?


Don't forget to GO VOTE for His Hottness and the rest of the Twi Cast...Click HERE. Also, remember to leave your confessions at The Confession Booth...Click HERE.
Trixie & Tess

3 comments:

MiMi said...

I don't care, I'm a slut. I'll watch!

Alisha said...

I think after reading this I totally will save myself but after seeing the trailers that are already out I'm kind of not expecting much. They sumed up everything already, even the engagment and the fight between jake and edward, some stuff I want to wait for but they seem to care less than twilight and new moon.

Jelena @ Twiholic said...

I thought I was going to be full on Eclipse whore, but then, after seeing some scenes from the film, I realized I don't want that, and now I'm back to being just the tipper - I only watched official trailers, and I don't mind seeing the screen caps, but I totally do not want to watch any leaked scenes anymore.

So I get you. I totally do get you.