Friday, May 21, 2010

Hot and Dirty

Popsugar called it right this morning!

Hot and Dirty...that's what it says leading up to these pictures of RPattz on the set of H2O.
It's strange, but the new hairdo doesn't offend without the diaper pants.  
Hot...and dirty...yeah, those words come to mind among others.


Whoa.

Rob is gonna be way HOTT in suspenders and sweat.

So, what do you think?  Are we going to LOVE this movie?

Early signs point to YES!

Oh, and heads up KStew...there's a new leading lady on the scene.



What are your predictions for H2O?
Do you think KStew has anything to worry about with Reese?

Discuss.
Trixie & Tess

5 comments:

MamaTink said...

You have been tagged! Find it at http://mamatinkstinkerings.blogspot.com/2010/05/8x8-marked-by-serpent.html

Raitz said...

I'm pretty sure (fingers crossed!) he's into brunettes... KStew can breathe easy I think!

Water for Elephants is one of my favourite books, and obv I puffy heart the lead actor... I hope this movie turns out as amazing as I want it to!!!!!

Have a good weekend, ladies :)

OneWarmMomma said...

I'm totes looking forward to the movie, and would be even without Rob...he's DEFINITELY a huge added bonus!!

I think KStew can rest easy. Reese is a classy woman, she seems above the whole "boyfriend snatching" thing.

HG from Trueblood Twilight said...

Nah, KStew is fine. Nothing to worry about with Reese. Well... Actually that's tough. Reese has had some pretty good looking ex's.

Anyway, I love these photos. I don't know what it is about a tan and dirty Rob that seems to... Yah know. Let's just say I like them.

Isabella MARIE Cullen said...

I ♥ the book, I ♥ Rob, I ♥ Reese (but I ♥ KStew more), I ♥ Rob's hair, I ♥ dirty Rob!!!!! This movie is going to be amazing! The book was amazing, I'm reading the script right now and it is amazing. I can't wait. KStew has nothing to worry about! Unlike me, I don't think is Reese is a cougar.