Thursday, May 20, 2010

Once Upon A Time There Was A Girl Who Felt Up Rob...

I'm sure by now we have all watched Rob on Ellen a trillion and one times...




He looked adorable!  He acted adorable!  He was classic Rob!  It is amazing how much more I love the hair when he is not wearing the diaper pants.  I am continued to be amazed at what a good sport he is about doing different things that people ask him to do.  If for some reason you didn't get a chance to watch Ellen yesterday,  some incredibly lucky biotch girl got the chance to play Pattin' Pattinson.  This, my friends, is the best game ever invented!

The girl was blindfolded and had the chance to touch anywhere on Rob's body except for his face.  Let's face it, most of us would consider our lives complete after that.  Game over.  No need to live a moment past that.

I could really cut the biotches girls hands off right now.  Don't touch my man!


She had 30 seconds to feel up Rob and these two of doofus' and determine which one was Rob.

Rob, sadly, doesn't seem to mind it too much.  You better be careful, little girl, K Stew will hire a hit on you for touching her goods that way.

Dude, trust me, this is the most action you are ever going to get.  If you ever actually want a girl to touch there, you might want to un-cup.

In an epic fail, she chose the guy standing there cupping his groin.  Rob would not stand there cupping his groin!  Where did they find this "fan"?  Any one of us would have been able to guess it was him.  Here is a few ways we could have been sure:

  • The massive amounts of giggling that guy #1 was doing.  Do we know another man that giggles?
  • His massive rock hard chest, which this girl felt repeatedly.
  • He smells amazing (according to various reports), use all of your five senses!
  • Skinny legs and huge feet.  You know what they say about huge feet!
What do you think?  Would you have been able to tell it was Rob?

If you missed out, click on the link below to see the video.

Want to Touch Robert Pattinson?


Trixie & Tess

7 comments:

MamaTink said...

Fuck KStew, I want to break the stupid bitch's arms! Give me a turn, Give me a turn!!

Salt said...

The hair is WAY better without being paired with heinous baggybutt pants. He looked adorable on Ellen! Why did I not DVR this!?

MiMi said...

He's adorable. He has such a cute personality, and he's up for anything! He hasn't become a snob yet. I hope doesn't!

rpfangirldc said...

I have watched it multiple times (and studied the screencaps) and I have no idea how the hell this "fan" didn't pick out Rob. Didn't she even hear him laugh?

I am going to stop now before I start cursing!

HG from Trueblood Twilight said...

I was actually shocked that Ellen had this stupid game. No offense, and do I want to feel up Rob? YES!!!! But, it wasted a whole lot of time, and was it just me or was Rob REALLY shy on Ellen this time around? I dunno, I still love the Trifecta on Oprah, so this interview was just blah for me.

But I always love Rob, bad haircut and all. :)

The Posh Box said...

Wow, how lucky was that girl.... You guys would have DIED if you got to do that.. we would have seen two girlies on the ground fainted, LOL

Isabella MARIE Cullen said...

The giggling would have been a dead giveaway! LOL Also, I would have touched his shoes to see if he was wearing his Adidas. That would sealed the deal. :)