- -Rob arrived in Vancouver on Wednesday. Lainey maintains that Rob was supposed to arrive on Tuesday because Summit had permits to shoot in the meadow on that day. Fact: No Rob, no shooting takes place in the meadow and Summit claims that they always intended to use the meadow to store their equipment. Instead, Kristen and Taylor shoot scenes on a dock.
- -Lainey claims that Rob, David Slade and Summit execs met for a good while on Thursday and Rob stormed off after the meeting. Fact: Rob didn't film one scene until Friday.
- -Lainey also reported that Stephenie Meyer was flown in to oversee the re-shoots. Why would Steph be there for minor "pick-ups"?
- -On January 5, 2010 Jackson Rathbone's Eclipse script is "accidentally" leaked to the public. The public is irate at the amount of Jacob and lack of Edward in the script. Weird scenes include a wounded Jacob laying naked in the meadow with Bella by his side. TwiMoms are not happy, they want Edward. No one wants to see Eclipse.
- -On February 8, 2010, Eclipse stills are "accidentally leaked" of Edward and Bella in his bedroom getting some hot and steamy vamp on girl action. TwiMoms happy, public happy. Can't wait to see Eclipse.
- -Late Feb, early March David Slade tweets that he is busy editing and "adding MORE EDWARD."
- -Late March the current movie editor on Eclipse is fired and replaced with the person that edited Twilight.
- -Early April 2010 Lainey Gossip is the first to report that there will be Eclipse Re-shoots in Vancouver.
- -The same time that the re-shoot drama is going on Summit announces Bill Condon as director of Breaking Dawn and Stephenie as producer.
What do you think? Do you think Summit screwed up Eclipse and now they are trying to fix it?