Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rob's Been Working Out

Have y'all seen the pics that surfaced over the weekend of Rob around L.A.?

First he was spotted leaving a gym. That means he was fine tuning that magnificent bod. Seriously, if it gets any better I don't think I will be able to take it! I'm aging, my heart can't be that strong anymore. How does one condition their heart against his hotness?!! If you figure it our let me know!

Then he was spotted at John Stamos' house at birthday party for Bob Saget.  WTH?  I was NOT aware that Rob knew Uncle Jessie or Bob!  How are they connected?  Does anyone know?  See what happens when K Stew won't hang out with him!

source: gather.com
It kind of looks like Rob is drinking milk.  It does do a body good, but I highly doubt that is what he is drinking.  Any one know?  A White Russian possibly?  We need to know these things!
One of the things we love most about Rob is that he is full of surprises!  
Bob Saget, really?

Don't forget to make your confessions at TNT's first installment of The Confession Booth...
your secret is safe with us.
Trixie & Tess

6 comments:

MiMi said...

I was thinking it was probably a White Russian...although that doesn't seem like something he would drink.
That being said, I wouldn't think Rob would be at a party for Bob...so I guess I really don't know him at all. How devastating!

MiMi said...

I got it! I just figured it out. Whew. You are going to feel much better.
Okay, so he's drinking a protien shake. Cuz he's trying to get buff at the gym and stuff.
AND, part of his work out is exposing himself to painful situations...ie, Bob's party.
Thank God. I can sleep at night now.

Salt said...

I want to hang out with Uncle Jesse!!! Danny Tanner...not so much.

Rob could be drinking motor oil and he would still be a fox.

rpfangirldc said...

Well, Bob Saget can surprise you. His comedy act shows that he can be one cool MF. But, Uncle Jessie and Danny Tanner??? Thank God Michelle wasn't wandering around him saying, "You got it, dude!" LOL

I'm definitely curious about the confession booth.

MaryRC said...

ya saget is a sickly funny dude, also a producer and director, you never now

BittenByBlogging said...

I thought the same thing Bog Saget REALLY??!