Friday, June 4, 2010

Busy Weekend for Twi-Peeps!

So we know that none of us are like overly ecstatic about Bree Tanner, but it is something new and Twilight.  Two things we just can't resist!  Tess and I will be headed out later tonight (although, sadly, not together) to get our very own copies.  Any excuse to have a girls night, right?

We will take one for the team and hurry and read it so we can review it for you.  Hopefully, some time next week.

As if that weren't enough excitement, we have the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday.  Can't wait to see us some Rob and Kristen and all of their stolen glances. 



Ugh. The way he looks at her makes me melt!

We will be back Monday with our review of the awards!  Enjoy your Twi-Filled weekend!

Love,

Trix
Trixie & Tess

3 comments:

MiMi said...

Ugh. Makes me melt and makes me sick.
Cuz she sorta looks clueless doesn't she? LOL
Hey, how long is this Bree Tanner book? I've been seeing coupons at Borders for it.

Salt said...

I picked up Bree Tanner yesterday! The price was definitely good so it's not like it will be a huge loss if it's a disappointment. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

Mrsblogalot said...

I just saw this book Saturday. I'm going to pick it up also.

Really, how could I not?