Monday, June 28, 2010

The Day Before

Today I just want to try to express how freakin' excited I am that tomorrow is THE day...well, technically at 12:01 on Wednesday...but let's not be technical.  

I feel like I'm about to
with excitement.

I really don't know how to put it into words to relay to you how beside myself I am right now.  Eclipse is my favorite book in the Saga (you might hear me say this again when BD comes around...but for now I'm being completely honest...it IS my favorite book in the Saga...at this moment.  No, seriously.  It's my favorite book. Yeah, I'm gonna stick with that.  It's my fav.)  There are so many fantastic things that happen in this book...here are a few things that I'll be looking for while I'm watching Eclipse at 12:01 CST...

*The leg hitch (#1 for sure)
*The tent scene...and I want it to be just like Stephenie wrote it.  No funny business.
*I can't wait to see where the song Chop and Change from the soundtrack fits into the movie.  I'm thinking it's a Bree Tanner moment.  Not sure.  We'll see!  
*I'm actually really excited to see where all of the songs from the soundtrack fit into the movie.  I already love it so much.  I definitely know that Neutron Star Collision will be an Edward and Bella moment. Probably at the end of the movie.  That's my guess.
*I can't wait to meet Seth!  I think Booboo is going to be a great Seth.  His character in the books is one of my favorites.  I just love him so much.
*LOTS of Edward. 
*The campfire scene.

That's the short list.

What are you looking forward to the most?

~Tess

5 comments:

Salt said...

EEEEE!! Couldn't you just lose your mind!?
I'm not going tomorrow night because I have an early meeting Wednesday, but I'm just going to have to avoid all spoilers until I see it for myself on Wednesday evening at 7:30.

I rewatched New Moon and read Bree Tanner over the weekend to get myself all ready!

rpfangirldc said...

Definitely the tent scene... although I could really do without the naked SahrkBoy. Definitely the bracelet... (my reasons are personal for that). Definitely the bed in Robward's room. Oh and I am hoping they kept the ending the same.

MiMi said...

I'm going to make a prediction...tonight is the last night of sleep you'll get for a while!
I can't wait to see the leg hitch and the tent scene!! :)

Tara said...

uggghhhhhh... prob cant see it til the weekend!! :((

hotpants™ said...

The tent scene was my favorite scene in the books and movie. They didn't disappoint. Eclipse was my favorite book too.