Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Edward Does A Body Good

We noticed yesterday that the Eclipse water bottles have been released!



Tess and I bought these last year when the New Moon ones were out.  For a mere $9.99 you to can put Edward close to your lips every day, over and over and over again.  Alright, I have been known to just blatantly kiss my New Moon one.  It is amazing how much our water consumption increased due to Edward last year.   See you need one!  Edward does a body good!

Oh yeah, you can get Team Jacob and Team Bella ones too.  Seriously, is any one Team Bella?  Really, I want to know.






To get one go here.  On another note did anyone see Rob's Nightline interview last night?


Yes, I know this isn't Nightline, it's from the Jimmy Kimmel taping.  I couldn't find a still of the Nightline interview.

Rob was absolutely adorable during the Nightline interview.  He looks amazing, and was very candid and honest.  It made me remember all the reasons that I love him.  If you guys haven't scene the vids Robsessed has all of them for your viewing pleasure.  I highly suggest you hop over there and check them out.

Have an amazing day!

Love, 

Trixie

Trixie & Tess

6 comments:

Corinne said...

Team Bella? I didn't even know there was a team Bella.

TongueTwied said...

I so want Edward water! Did you see MusingBella found Twilight beer?
I missed Nightline. My Rob PR rep totally slacked. I got calls last night about extra and the insider but not Nightline. She's fired. You guys are hired. Feel free to email me when any details like this!

I gotta go have an uncomfortable convo with my Mom now. ;)

jennykate77 said...

Seriously, who is Team Bella?

I LOVE my New Moon water bottle. It is a staple on my desk at work. I've even had it mysteriously disappear, because the guy I work with get such a kick out of my Twi-obsession and they love to give me a near heart attack. Thankfully, it returned unscathed. I would have had to hurt somebody if it hadn't. I can't wait to get my hands and lips on the new Eclipse/EC one!!! LOVE it! I even love the Jacob one...it's red! I love red! Plus, he's one hott wolf. Wouldn't mind having my lips on that.

Rob was delicious on Nightline. Robsessed has the hookup with the vids as usual.

~JK

Salt said...

Darn it they need a Team Jasper!!

But Team Edward will certainly do in the meantime. :)

rpfangirldc said...

I have 3 Robward bottles in my home... (don't ask). I do know someone Team Bella and she's 8 years old. LOL

As for the Nightline, I guess that's another one I am going to have to track down on the internet. Gah! I hate falling so far behind!

PS When does the JimKim interview air?

MiMi said...

This is all I have really:
Who the EFF wants a Team Bella bottle??