Tuesday, June 29, 2010

How Are You Wasting The Time Away

My excitement has reached a fever pitch.  How about you?  I'm trying to keep myself busy, but it's not working very well.  In 24 hours I will have scene it.  My absolute favorite book, my absolute favorite Edward and Bella moments, my absolute favorite everything.  I've spent a huge amount of time worrying about my outfit, painting my nails, and anything else I can do to keep my mind busy.  So, instead of obsessing about the movie today, we will concentrate on Kristen's new do!  Gives us something to talk about.  What do you think of the new color?


I personally love it!  I think it illuminates her face and makes her eyes smolder.  You can actually see how pretty her eyes are now. I saw Kristen once in person and she is truly beautiful and her skin is absolutely flawless.  I think this new hair color really enhances her perfect complexion.  I would love to see the hair unpinned to see if it is the same length or a little shorter.  Time will tell.

So what do you think of the new do?  How are you passing away the time today or this week until you make it to see Eclipse?

Xoxo,

Trix

P.S. The WFE reading group starts one week from today!

Trixie & Tess

8 comments:

MamaTink said...

How am I going to physically stop myself from automatically driving over to the theater that is 5 minutes from my house, when I KNOW I will still be up at midnight. Could I sneak out without hubby noticing? Not likely as he follows me around like puppy dog. Maybe I will stay up until 2 AM and watch it. My willpower is weakening! HELP!

kassiecullen said...

I love Kristens new look. I couldnt believe her Letterman interview, he was an ass but she didnt let him get away with it too much, I'm starting to like her more now.

I'm passing my time reading ff. Just finishing Clipped Wings and Inked Armor, well trying to anyways the excitement keeps distracting me as does the occasional blog check.

Salt said...

Wow. KStew looks stunning with that new hairstyle!

I can hardly contain my excitement! I wish I was going to a midnight showing.

MiMi said...

Since I hate Kstew it really pains me to say that it actually looks good. :)

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha said...

Honestly, I don't know how I like htis look. I'll have to spend some time before I finally decide. You are totally right on how it expresses her features more. Sadly, I've resorted to cleaning my whole house until my Twipeeps come over! I did the same thing you did, worried about my outfit and spend more time than I usually do painting my nails red, black, and white (and my toes). Also, I can't wait for the reading group! But, will I get my book in time for that? I haven't recieved it yet.

Darlene said...

I think her new look is great!!

Date Girl said...

I've been avoiding reading any sort of reviews until I can get to the theater this weekend. It's my favorite book of the series too!! So many great moments.

Kristen looks much better with this hair color. I agree, it makes her eyes pop. And that smiling thing she's doing is nice to see for a change too!