Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Remember...

Remember Me is out on DVD TODAY!!!

Just one more little piece of Rob we can have at our disposal...er...I mean, our viewing pleasure. I LOVE the movie and what I love even more is Rob's performance in the movie. I can't wait to be able to watch it anytime I want. I'm building a large enough library of Rob-related movies...I could have a Robapalooza of my very own...ALL Rob ALL day!! Sounds like pure bliss!

Also, SET THE DVRs!  The cast of Eclipse will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live tomorrow night!

How the heck did Jimmy get so lucky?  I guess I don't really care...as long as we get to see...

Kristen's love stare...do you see the way she looks at HIM?
HIS sexy self...

and the rest of the beautiful cast...

it's all good.

8 DAYS until THE DAY!!!!  WOOT!!

Now that I'm officially late for work...is Twilight a good excuse for being late? - Tess


Dangrdafne informed us this morning that there is a  coupon for 
$8 off Remember Me 
(CLICK HERE FOR COUPON)and @Mama_Cougar of http://mamacougar.blogspot.com/ tweeted that we should all take the $8 we save and donate it to Fandom Gives Back (FGB).
Dangrdafne said "I told her I was on board and last night Twitarded posted that they were starting a FGB team for Myg's Osa Bella story. I highly recommend we all do this, if we can afford to.  http://twitarded.blogspot.com/2010/06/team-osa-bella-will-kick-your-ass.html It is a great cause and as a team we can help conquer cancer."

Trixie and I could not agree more with this and that is why we are passing this information on to our readers. Please follow the links and give what you can! 

6 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

Thanks for the reminder about both items.

I believe there is a coupon for $8 off Remember Me and @Mama_Cougar of http://mamacougar.blogspot.com/ tweeted that we should all take the $8 we save and donate it to Fandom Gives Back (FGB). I told her I was on board and last night Twitarded posted that they were starting a FGB team for Myg's Osa Bella story. I highly recommend we all do this, if we can afford to.
http://twitarded.blogspot.com/2010/06/team-osa-bella-will-kick-your-ass.html It is a great cause and as a team we can help conquer cancer.

Isabella MARIE Cullen said...

WootWoot! Getting ready to head out and pick up my Remember Me DVD! Can't wait to watch it tonight with my sis who hasn't seen in yet (for other personal reasons that have nothing to do with Rob). So it will great to watch it with a Remember Me virgin!

rpfangirldc said...

Finally... It's Remember Me day!

I am anxious to see the JimKim Live episode. (It's all set to record on the DVR.)

That is an awesome idea about donating the $8 you save to FGB. I may do that.

Just Add Walter said...

wooooo! thanks for the heads up. DVR up and ready!! :) can't wait!

MiMi said...

DVR - Check.
Also, I posted about our WFE club on the Read With Girlfriend's blog.
You can get there from my blog if you want.

HG from Trueblood Twilight said...

Oooh. Jimmy Kimmel. Is it just me, or does that set look like the LOST set when he interviewed the cast of LOST?

Too funny. Thanks for the reminder on Remember Me!!