Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rob on Jay Leno

Rob was on Jay Leno last night and he looked quite dapper (which translates smokin' HOTT in our world) in his taupe colored suite and skinny black tie.


The short hair is growing on me and I can never get enough of listening to his smooth British accent.  It melts my butter.  Listening to him talk is enough, but then put the visual with it and it sends me over the top.  Last night he was oh-so-funny and down-to-earth.


His laugh is fantastic.  

Jay asked some great questions and got Rob talking about other roles and his parents, who were in the audience.  They are adorable, by the way.  He says his dad sends him e-mails about how to impress women and other fatherly advice.  SO CUTE!  Love Dick and Clare!



I would like to comment on his conversation with Jay (in the vid below) about his NUDE scene in Bel Ami.  I feel like I should send a personal thank you note to everyone involved with the making of this movie and especially to the person who cast Rob as Georges.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Seriously, from the bottom of my beating heart (until Edward decides to change me)...thank you.




Side note:  I forget sometimes how "real" Rob is and that he has parents and siblings and leads a real-honest-to-goodness life.  Interviews like this remind me of that fact and I love them for it.

This morning, I was thinking, "I wonder what Rob is doing...is he awake yet...what's on his agenda for the day...is he having Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast?"

One more video clip and then I'll close this hott rambling mess.




Anybody want to start a We Hate Emma Roberts Fan Club?

Don't miss Rob's next interview on Jimmy Kimmel on June 23rd, the day before the LA Premiere!

I can't close this post without mentioning that Eclipse will be here in 2 (TWO...T-W-O) weeks...14 days from today!  How excited are you?  I'm so flippin' excited.  I'm about to pee my pants.

♥Tess

Trixie & Tess

7 comments:

MiMi said...

SO...you actually love Edward more than Robert, don't you?
I won't tell.
Rob is SO freakin' cute. He's just so "real" in his interviews and he laughs a lot. I like it. :) His laugh/giggle is adorable. :)

Christiejolu said...

Thanks for the break down of the show...I still can't bring myself to watch Jay Leno...I am bitterly holding on to my grudge...LOL! I saw Rob on NIghtLine the other night though...And Rob naked...Can't wait!!!!

Isabella MARIE Cullen said...

I loved last night's interview. My favorite part was the email from Rob's dad telling him how to woo a woman. So cute!!!!!!!!!

TongueTwied said...

Well this just made my day. I thought the naked rob scene was referring to a prv movie with the tuck. Bring on Bel Ami oh la la!

Any thoughts on why Rob dressed in a suit for the interview compared to his normal attire?

possibilities...
1. Clare made him.
2. He was just coming from a GQ photoshoot.
3. After taping Leno he had a fancy date with Kristen planned.

I'm hoping for #2! ;)

TongueTwied said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rpfangirldc said...

I so blogged about how awesome Rob was on Leno yesterday. I LOVE his retort to Emma Roberts. (Where can I join that club at? She's still young and niave. One day she'll regret saying that.)

I love how real Rob was... Just totally being himself. It was the best interview that I have seen yet.

Lisa Marie said...

I only watched Rob that night and shut if off he was good and so cute I loved the stories about his dad so sweet... :)