Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Trixie and Tess for President!

Actual conversation that occurred between Trixie and Tess:

Trixie:  Tess, do you ever feel like some days that if we really set our minds to it we could rule the world?  I mean, we are mom's, we work full-time, we run this blog that at least 2 people read.  We get a lot accomplished!

Tess:  We totally could!  Trixie and Tess for President!


Trixie:  You know, if we were the President we could summon Rob to the White House for a booty call under the ruse of an international crisis.  I don't think he could refuse the President.

Tess:  That's it!  We are starting our political campaigns tomorrow.  Trixie and Tess in 2012!


Would anyone like to be our campaign manager?  There will be perks.


Mr. Pattinson, the PresidentS will see you now.

Trixie & Tess

5 comments:

MiMi said...

I'll do it! And then I'll be chief of staff too! And then you can command Jacob to come visit me!!!! Yes! I'm in!
Can you tell I'm excited? I'll have to come up with some slogans. Jacob can "change" too. LOL
Wait. I'm tired of the "change" thing. I want my CHANGE back.

Lyra said...

Hey, it's the barista from Starbucks. I found you guys! I love your blog background. ;P

StarlitViolets said...

I'd vote for you two!!! I say we go for a more auspicious goal though - maybe more like - Global Rulers of Twidom and Its Stars!

MamaTink said...

I will be the press secretary or the speaker of the house. That way I must interview all people to clear them for you!

hotpants™ said...

I'd like to be your speech writer. That must have perks too. If I can't have Edward, I'll settle for Emmett or Jasper.