Thursday, June 10, 2010

WFE Reading Group

So I have to confess that I started reading WFE to prepare for the reading group and I couldn't put it down.  I came to the conclusion that I really love the book (sometimes it takes me a while to decide how I feel about things)!  I am so excited to discuss it with you girls.  I loved it and I think Robert is the perfect fit for  Jacob Jankowski.  Although it really messes with my head that his characters name is Jacob.  So, because Tess and I are so excited to start this reading group, we are going to hold the WFE book giveaway open for another week.  Here is the kicker, if we can get over 20 people to join the group we will give a second copy of WFE away for free!

No one should miss out on this hotness...




...it makes the reading so much more fun!  If you have already joined the reading group from our previous post you don't need to enter again, but feel free to leave all the comments you would like.  If you haven't joined, simply leave a comment on this post.  We will announce the book winners next Thursday!

On another note,  we are so excited that we have teamed up with the ultimate party planner, Jenny Kate, from JennyKate's Spot!  She has willingly agreed to share her preemo Eclipse party planning tips with us tomorrow.  Be sure to tune in!  She is definitely the Hostess with the Mostest!

Love,

Trix

Trixie & Tess

7 comments:

jennykate77 said...

Thanks for the shout-out and huge vote of confidence! I hope I can deliver!! Can't wait! It'll be fun!

Jennykate

jennykate77 said...

OH, and I'm also totally stoked about the WFE reading group!!!

MamaTink said...

NO FAIR! No reading ahead! How am I gonna wait now!

rpfangirldc said...

I cannot wait for the WFE book discussion. I just finished the book yesterday and have so many things I want to say about it.

MiMi said...

I can't wait for the book! And to see my favorite TwiFan's (JENNY KATE!!!) Eclipse party!! : )

Alisha said...

I'd love to join the group! It'd be a great thing to do for my blog and to have someone to discuss a book about finally! Good choice, you two! My friend read the book and said it was fab! Sadly, she got it from the library so I don't have a free copy now! *wink* *wink*

OneWarmMomma said...

Funny...I was in the process of writing a blog about books I enjoy, and this one was on the list. I put links to your posts on my blog entry...hopefully you get some more entries!