Wednesday, July 28, 2010

100 for 100

Today is a momentous occasion....It's our 100th post!


You've stuck with us through thick in thin. Through Eclipse, Bree Tanner, Rob haircuts, Robsten sightings, BDH's bad wig (such a difficult time for Twi-Fans), the leg hitch, and now the long, long days until Breaking Dawn.  In order to celebrate our loyal and devoted followers, we are having a superfab giveaway!  We are trying to accomplish 100 for 100.  That is 100 followers for 100 posts!  If we can reach 100 followers in the next couple of weeks we will be giving away not 1, but 2 iTunes Gift Cards to 2 lucky followers!


All you have to do to enter is be a follower of the blog.  Easy Peasy.  So tell everyone you know and help us reach 100!

As an incentive we give you this...


Can we just point out how much we like Rob's, um, pants?  Gives whole new meaning to the term Pattinson Pants, doesn't it? Go ahead, discuss amongst yourselves. 

Love you guys!  Your support means so much!

Trixie & Tess

14 comments:

MamaTink said...

Ooh Ooh I wanna buy the Eclipse soundrack, pick me, pick me!

~J said...

Congrats on your 100th post...and thanks for the eye candy! :)

luckydame said...

Nice job!!!! Congrats!

Kimi said...

After that picture I already feel like a winner :)

Alisha said...

Cngrats girlz! You two have worked hard for those 100 posts!

I would love to get those iTunes cards. My friend's b.day is coming up and I would L-O-V-E love to give her something awesome! She deserves it after everything we've been through.

COngrats again, Trixie and Tess! You two are AH-mazing:D

Christiejolu said...

Cool...I would love an Itunes card...Count me in...I will post about it tomorrow...I have homework today...

Salt said...

Congrats on 100 posts, ladies!! Thank you for bringing us so much fantastic news and eye candy over here! You rock and I can't wait to read your next 100.

Mrs. Vanquish said...

Congrats!!!!! Love your Blog!!
Giving away an iTunes giftcard is awesomeness!!!
Thanks for this giveaway!

hotpants™ said...

Congrats on 100 posts! I'm spreading the word. :)

rpfangirldc said...

BIG CONGRATS ON post number 100! I am promoting this on my blog today.

Keep the blogging going, and we'll be celebrating 200 in no time!

Now I need to go participate in the WFE discussion.

and...Oh...My...ROB! Those Pattinson Pants are forever in my mind.

Olivia Carter said...

I'm following now! Hooray! What a great giveaway!

And that pictures is it *cough* photoshopped?

itsjustme1217 said...

Congrats Ladies!

Kelly said...

Those pants make me want to play pattin Pattinson... just saying :)

Tesha Alise Cullen said...

yea for 100th post!!!! i need me some pattinson pants (*pants*, as in tongue hanging out of mouth and out of breath) thanks for the eye candy!!!!