Friday, July 16, 2010

Dear Taylor

Dear Taylor,

I know that you are a mere 18 years old, which is legal, btw.  
I know that I am supposed to spend my days being hopelessly devoted to His Hottness, which I am.
However, I have enough lust love to go around.

So, I would like to take this time to thank you for your fine work on your new movie.  
I'm sure it is going to be lovely.
Say WHAT?!  You're wearing a shirt?!  Through the whole movie?!  Say it ain't so!  
Well, you can rest assured that I will be first in line to see it...for the acting of course...and for the slight chance you might be shirtless.  
Oh, and I love how you are channeling Mr. Cruise, but please don't go all Scientology on us, Mmkay?!
What's the name again?  Oh yes, that's right, Abduction.
Well, then abduct me, please.  
Whisk me away on your motorcycle.
I'll just sit around and watch you do back flips all day.  
Maybe we can play a little tackle football?!  
With your shirt off, of course.
It would be fun.  Promise.

Sincerely,

Tess

6 comments:

MiMi said...

Oh.
OHOHOHOHOHOH.
He is so hawt.
Also.
Um, I'm a nerd, because really, honestly, HONESTLY, I love his eyes. And lips.
The body's good too, but I really like his face.
Srsly.
I'm not lying.

MamaTink said...

You would be such a cute couple and could come visit me!

kassiecullen said...

Fear not Tess.. I just found this

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/16/taylor-lautner-shirtless-abduction-twilight-eclipse-body/

so it's from TMZ but still.. Taylor + No Shirt + Movie Set =Gold

Just Add Walter said...

wow, he is so hot! thanks for the eye candy

Kelly said...

Yeah.. been there.. thought that... but then this vision os shark boys enters my head and that song "Deam dream dream dream dream!" that he sing to the kids.. and the spell is broken..

rpfangirldc said...

I am so not looking at the SharkBoy. I am so in need of a Rob fix now. LOL