Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Trix!

Could you all do me a HUGE favor and 
leave some HAPPY BIRTHDAYs in the comment section for Trixie?! 
 She had a birthday yesterday and well, in the words of Edward, 
her birthday is definitely something to be celebrated. 
 She is my "person". 
 You know the one that you tell everything to. 
 It's a Grey's Anatomy reference. 
 She is the best blogging buddy EVAH. 
 She shares my insane love of Rob, Edward, and all things Twilight. 
We've actually never met in person. 
 We made friends by blogging. Isn't blogging the best?! 
 I think she noticed my outward love of Twilight and 
it became an instant connection. 
 Since then, we've found that we have MOST things common. 
 Usually when we tell each other something, 
our response to each other is "I KNOW" or "EXACTLY". 
 We often complain about the fact that we are "locationally challenged", 
because we live so far away from each other. 
 Our favorite way to greet each other or 
give each other a boost on a bad day, 
is to send a quick pic of His Hottness in a text message.
(That one is for you Trix!) 
 We have spent many of hours discussing our need to loose a few pounds, 
because we must look our best for that chance we get to seduce Rob for an evening.
(many of times we've pictured ourselves in Emilie's spot)
  In high school terms, she's my bff.
She makes my days brighter. 
 So, if you wouldn't mind, 
just leave her a quick little note in the comments.
(I stole the above pic from Letters To Twilight/Letters To Rob...
it's one of mine and Trix's favorite websites, 
I'm sure they won't mind.)

Thanks in advance.  
You're the best!  

Tess

18 comments:

Trixie and Tess said...

Awwwww! I'm totally verklempt over here. A tear in my eye and everything. You know you are my "person" too. Love ya tons and thanks for the birthday wishes!

Trix

Corinne said...

Happy Birthday Trix!

Corinne said...

Happy Birthday Trix!

TwitardedMom said...

Happy Birthday Trixi.

Remember that birthdays are good for you. After many years of research, scientists have concluded that the more birthdays you have, the longer you live.

Dangrdafne said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Trixie
Happy Birthday to you

*sung to the tune of Happy Birthday*

May all your birthday wishes come true :)

Kimi said...

Happy Birthday, Trix!!!!!

Christiejolu said...

Happy birthday Woman!

Isabella MARIE Cullen said...

Hey Trixie! Have a wonderful, sparkly, Roblicious birthday!!!!
♥Marie

itsjustme1217 said...

Happy Birthday babe!

kassiecullen said...

Happy Birthday Trix!!!

If I could package up Rob and send him to you I would do it in a heart beat.

I hope you had a really great Birthday!!!

MiMi said...

Aww, happy birthday Trix!!! I hope you have a great day, almost as good as if you could seduce Rob right now!! And that's a lot. :)

17foreverlisa said...

Happy birthday!! Hope you had a great day. And I had no idea you two had never met in person. Thanks for that peek into your story. Very cool.

Lisa

Alisha said...

I hope you had an AH-mazing birthday Trix and I wish you all the best!

Somewhere Edward is sparkling in the sun just for you, darlin!

Happy Birthday!

TongueTwied said...

Wishing you crooked smiles and hawt Rob dreams!

Age is just a number baby!

Happy Birthday!!! :0) -TT

hotpants™ said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, girlie!

rpfangirldc said...

Happy Birthday TRIXIE! May your Rob Twi Wishes come true!

Salt said...

Have a great birthday, Trix!!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Trixie.. I know I'm late... but I hope you had the best day... and I wish you nothing but good Rob dreams in the coming (yep I said coming) year :)
XOXO
Kelly