Friday, July 2, 2010

Jenny Kate's Eclipse Party Pics!

We have asked Jenny Kate to stop back by and post her Eclipse Party Pics on the blog. We think the party looks pretty fabulous.  Check out her post and tell us what you think!


Hey, Twi-hards!  Can you believe that we've actually seen Eclipse?!...some of us more than once. Like Trixie and Tess, I thought it was AH-mazing!  

I'm STILL in a slight state of Eclipse induced hangover.  
Not because I drank too much, although the Pomegranate Martinis were DELISH, 
but because what I've been planning for, working on, 
and looking forward to for the past 6 months has now come and gone.  
However, it was amazing...something I won't soon forget...
and I'm pretty sure the Fire and Ice Party was a huge success.  
Take a look...
THE Party Planners {that's me on the left and my cousin Allison, aka PPP-In-Crime (party planning partner)}...
The Ice Room

Veggie {Vamp} - notice Pocket Edward...he shows up a LOT at my parties. He just can't stay away from me.
Our Tent Scene in the Ice Room
Marry me...{engagement rings included...everybody at the party had some bling}
Fire Room
Cupcakes.  I ♥ how these toppers turned out!  These are the ones I printed off of HWTM blog that I mentioned in my Party Planning post.

LOTS of red ribbon.

The Candy Bar

Black Swan Wine

Chocolate dipped marshmallows

Ask Alice. 
{we had chocolate dipped fortune cookies sitting on the little table}

Pin the Kiss on Edward.

Swag Bags for everyone! {included: Wuthering Heights book, Fire and Ice bookmark, Jacob and Edward magnets, a Bella Bracelet, a Fire and Ice CD, and Dentyne Fire and Ice gum} 
What can we say?  Girls just wanna have fun!
Where's our space heater?!  Did you know that you can warm up faster with your clothes off? 

Here's my mini review...
My favorite scene is the tent scene for sure...
or maybe the bedroom scene 
with Edward and Bella and the final proposal... 
that resulted in a "yes".

If you haven't seen it in IMAX, I highly recommend.  I've already been twice and have plans for another movie date this weekend.  
That's how much I adore this movie.  
It's my favorite by far.  
Eclipse has always been my favorite book 
and the movie follows suit.  
The cast looks absolutely gorgeous.  
There is so much wit and humor...
and lots of touching tear-jerking moments.  
It's a perfect balance.  
The wolf and vamp action is intense and I LOVE it.  
It's exactly what I had hoped it would be and more!
Two thumbs up!
♥JennyKate approved♥

For more party pics go to
and for even MORE party pics go to

Thanks again to Trixie and Tess for allowing me to take up a brief residency on the blog!

JennyKate, out!

5 comments:

rpfangirldc said...

AWESOME party!!! The decors are perfect! Can you imagine what's coming for Breaking Dawn part 1???

MiMi said...

jenny kate is the most awesomest twihard ever. :)

Tara said...

omg. this is the most amazing thing i have ever seen!! FABULOUS!!

52 Faces said...

This is an INCREDIBLE party! I'm so jealous!

I even made my bf look at this post (there was much eye-rolling).

Man I wish I were...wherever you two are! (Lost in Forks? lol)

I surfed over from True Blood Twilight btw :)

Olivia Carter said...

Ummmm... can I come next year? That looks AMAZING!