Monday, July 19, 2010

Rob Cleanse


A few of you had voiced the fact that after seeing Friday's post of sharkboy Taylor, that you would now need a good Rob fix...
a Rob cleansing, if you will. 

You ask, we deliver. 
 Lord knows that Trix and I are never opposed to a good Rob fix. 
 We spend our days being fueled by Rob fixes. 
 As he "fixes" lots of things for us. 
 He is our drug. 
 Bad day?
  Here's some Rob! 
 Bad hair?
 No worries, Rob is here! 
 PMS? 
 Rob can fix that too! 
 Hubby is being a jerk?
 Rob to the rescue! 
 Boss is being an ass?
 Nothing that Rob can't fix! 
 Trix and I decided that we're probably worse than heroine addicts. We crave nothing more than a date with His Hottness, but then when we get that date, we just need another...and another...and another. 
 We're such junkies! 
 And, of course, when we say "date", we mean viewing Eclipse at the movies, surrounded by hundred of other women all there for the same reason...as we sit there perfectly convinced that he only has eyes for us.

See, you ask and we deliver! So, keeping with that. What do you think of the blog so far? Trix and I have had this blog since March and we're just wanting a little feedback. Anything you would like us to do differently? Any suggestions to make the blog better? We're open to opinions and ideas. We welcome constructive criticism.

How do you grade TNT?

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the Water For Elephants discussion! Remember we're reading chapters 6-11! 

 I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE this book and I see Rob's face anytime I think of Jacob Jankowski. It's fantastic!  Just gives me one more Rob fix!
Trixie & Tess

9 comments:

MiMi said...

I heart TNT and I heart H20. :) That is all.

Tesha Alise Cullen said...

OMR, I <3 TNT and worship WFE, BelAmi, and anything else our sweet boy is in!!! I<3 Rob forever!! i feel lika perv. but don't care. gah!!!!!!!!!!!1

TongueTwied said...

Well your blog is never lacking in the Rob area so grade it an "A" from me. An "A" for being funny, too. My favorite post remains the one about forgiving your spouse for the little things that annoy you by thinking of Rob. That was hysterical!

A little branching off with taylor or the rest of the boys (Kellan wink, wink)is perfectly acceptable, too, IMO. ;) TT

Isabella MARIE Cullen said...

Thank you for the Rob fix....you made me bust out laughing! Especially on the "Hubby being a jerk". Thank you!!!!!

Isabella MARIE Cullen said...

Oh yeah, and since I am a teacher, I can officially give you guys an A++++!!!!! Love your blog!

MamaTink said...

Thanks you so much for the mood uplifter! :}

luckydame said...

Be still my heart!

Ok, adding WFE as my next book after my Sookie Stackhouse book. Too much to read right now!

rpfangirldc said...

I love this blog and the posters. You are both so funny and your dedication to the man who makes us all week in the knees is fantastic.

I wouldn't change a thing.

Kimi said...

I give you an A+ for extended drool sessions. I'm thinking of printing a Rob for my wallet. You know for times when I can't get to the internet.