Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Water For Elephants Reading Group--Week 1

Can you believe it is July 6th already and time to start reading?  I can't!  I think Tess and I have been in an Eclipse induced haze.  Now to clear our heads and think of delicious Jacob Jankowski.


Here's how it going to work:


--We start reading today.  So you still have time to run out and grab a copy.
--We will read 6 chapters a week.  This week we will read the Prologue-Chapter 5. They are short chapters and I know we can do it!
--Meet back here next Tuesday and we will discuss!

We have never hosted a reading group before, and our goal is to make it lighthearted and fun!  So don't be intimidated, just read along and enjoy making new friends and reading a great book!

Here is a little incentive:




Yeah, I thought that would get your attention!

Love,

Trix
Trixie & Tess

6 comments:

Isabella MARIE Cullen said...

Woohoo! I'm ready to roll! I'm very excited to read WFE again!!!!

MiMi said...

I can't wait to start! How nice that you put up what chapters to read...I never do that cuz I SUCK!
:)

rpfangirldc said...

I can't wait to get started on the discussion. (I have finished the book already.)

MamaTink said...

I started the book during the plane portion of our trip to TN this past weekend. It is so good! I cant wait to start discussing!

Olivia Carter said...

I really liked Water for Elephants. It's a really lovely story. I was surprised when they cast Rob for the part because he wasn't what I pictured for the main character (but neither was Reece) but the pictures sure look great. I can't wait to see it on the big screen!

MaryRC said...

i read this book a few years ago and fell in LOVE with it. then one day a while back as i was stalking through my imdb pro account and then i happened upon the info that Pattinson was starring in the role, i was SO excited!! cant wait to see him as another of my favorite characters.