Tuesday, July 20, 2010

WFE and Unexpected Guests

Hello Ladies,

The WFE Reading Group post will be up later tonight due to unforeseen circumstances such as my mother-in-law showing up at our house unannounced to spend the night!  Peachy, don't you think?  Needless to say, I have snuck away to post just this and will not have time to put my heart and soul into a post with her here.  She is supposed to leave while I am gone at work.  I'm sure she will leave after she goes through our mail and bank statements and generally checks things out.  So I will be back tonight and we can discuss!  Thanks for being patient!

Love,

Trix


Trixie & Tess

3 comments:

rpfangirldc said...

Okay, the Mother-in-Law needs to learn that RobRelated discussion is way more important.

LOL I am just kidding. Looking forward to the post.

MiMi said...

I can't wait for the post.
MIL's...ick.

17foreverlisa said...

"I'm sure she will leave after she goes through our mail and bank statements and generally checks things out."

OMG, that's hilarious!! Good luck!

Lisa