Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Would You Just About Die?

Imagine it....you are exhausted from watching Eclipse 12,001 times over the Holiday weekend.  You are a little loopy, but riding an Eclipse high, when someone from the movie theater announces that there are cast members from the film here.  You are expecting the bald, fat vamp from Vickie's army to come out.  You could really care less, but it is one degree closer to Edward.  Then low and behold, the stars align and the heavens open, and out walks His Hotness and that girl he dates.



Would you take the classy route and be like the lady who screams out "You're so hot!"? Would you sit immobilized in your seat and try to keep yourself from hyperventilating?  Would you break into fits of hysteria?  I about had a conniption fit on the lady at my local theater who tried to give me a Jacob cup instead of Edward and wouldn't let me trade back (true story, the girls with me were mortified!).  So what would I do if Edward was right in front of me?  In my imagination I would like to think that I would go down in a blaze of glory trying to catapult myself to the front of the theater to get Rob's attention.  Sure, I might be tazed by Paul Blart, Theater Cop, in the process, but it would be sooo worth it.  Rob would always remember me.  Okay, I know myself and I would probably just sit there in shock and not know what to do.


So, what do you think?  What would you do?

Love,


Trix


Trixie & Tess

9 comments:

Darlene said...

What a THRILL for all those people in the Eclipse movie theater!!! Now I am old enough to be their mother.....but you better believe my camera would be clicking away!!!!!!

kassiecullen said...

Sooo funny "...be tazed by Paul Blart, Theater Cop" lol

I would hope I could keep my wits about me and either take lots of pics or take video.. but it would end up sounding like vids I have taken at concerts with me screaming like a 12 year old blocking out the sound.

True story: my sis watched one video I took at a NKOTB concert (yes I went to see them last year) and my screaming set off her key finder lol

Kimi@SoManyKids said...

I would so do nothing. Then I'd go home and have dirty dreams filled with nothing but Rob for weeks on end....oh wait... I already do that...

rpfangirldc said...

They were very lucky indeed!

As for myself, I would be wishing and praying that I had the front row seat (the only time ever I would wish something like that when watching a movie) and then I have no idea. Probably giggle incessantly?

MiMi said...

I wouldn't do anything.
And then when I got the nerve up, I'd trip KStew.
And run like hell screaming, "Bite me, Rob, Bite Me!"

Christiejolu said...

I think I would try and remain calm...I like MiMIs idea of tripping Kristen though...Good one...I just watched Remember me Last night...What a movie!

hotpants™ said...

I would probably squeal and then stand there like a goon.

Alisha said...

I would just about die (as Jack on Will & Grace would say)! I am totally TEAM JACOB but I absolutely love Rob to death! He's so funny and charming! My heart would be pounding and I would with ALL my might (and the might of the Team Edward daughters that sat in back of me that I met that night) scream how much I loved him and he should meet me and my possy! And, if that didn't work I would make my way to the front of the theater where all the couples were at and plead Rob to at least shake my hand. ALL THAT (*cough* Rob) is too...AH-mazing to pass up!

Living with Edward said...

The fat, bald vamp from Vickie's army. LMAO! That would be devistating. I wonder why they didnn't give him a disasterousl wig. LOL I would just probably sit there wide eyed in shock. And mumble to myself "Holy crap"