Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And the Winner Is...

I've got the actual copy of Mockingjay in my grubby little paws now...


Can you stand it?!!!

And the winner of their very own copy is...

One Warm Momma!

Send us your info Momma and we will send you your book!

Thanks to all of you have left kind comments for Tess.  She has read each and every comment and it has helped her immensly!  You guys are the BEST!!!

With everything going on we kind of forgot that the Confession Booth was still open.  If you still have a deep, dark secret you want to confess go here.  Come on!  We KNOW you have some.  Don't be afraid, its totally anonymous.  


Trixie & Tess

6 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

AH! I went to a release party for the book at midnight. Such a blast! Can not wait to read it!

Darlene said...

Congratulations to the winner. I picked up my book yesterday and started reading.......

MiMi said...

Ack! Lucky!

rpfangirldc said...

CONGRATS!

I am so glad to hear that Tess is doing a little better. Keeping up the thoughts and prayers!

Christiejolu said...

Congrats to the winner...I am not even jealous (Yes I am)

OneWarmMomma said...

Thanks Trixie and Tess!! I can't wait to read it!!