Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hey, Katy

Hey, Katy.  Keep your California hands off our man.

He looked amazing with his blue jeans and his plaid...on top.  

The all looked beautiful, as usual.

I've got a little diddy.  
Wanna hear it?  
Here it goes...


Twilight cast
They're unforgettable
Teen Choice Awards
They came out on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
They melt our popsicle
ooooooh oh oooooh

Twilight cast 
They're undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
They got it on lock
Twihards represent
Now put your hands up
ooooooh oh ooooooh

Sorry, so lame-O, but I couldn't resist.

For complete coverage, lists of winners, and more pics, go to 



Trixie & Tess

6 comments:

MiMi said...

Yeah, I was kinda grossed out when I saw that picture earlier. For some reason Katy Perry seems dirty to me.
Great diddy! You should write jingles for a living. :)

Christiejolu said...

Now that was an awesome diddy!

kassiecullen said...

Love the song and darn right she needs to keep her mitts OFF!!

Is it just me or did Nikki look bored and a little upset.. I want to give her a hug :(

luckydame said...

Ha! Love the song. :P

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

Was KStew at the show? I haven't seen pictures of her..

Salt said...

EW. I hope he disinfected after she touched him.
The whole cast is GORGEOUS!