Friday, August 27, 2010

Men Of Twilight - Billy Burke

First of all, it's Tess here today...
I just want to say a BIG HUMONGOUS 
THANK YOU
for all of the kind words, 
cyber hugs, prayers, 
and positive thoughts.
You guys have NO idea how much 
those words meant to me last week.
We seriously have the best 
blog followers/readers around.
Words just can't express.
I thought possibly Rob P0rn would do the trick.
Thank you.
THANK YOU.
Thank you.

Now, onto our regularly scheduled blog post.

It's Friday.  Time for another installment of 

Men Of Twilight

Billy Burke style.

I think we should be very thankful 
to the powers that be for casting 
Mr. Billy Burke as Charlie.  
I had my own little made up version 
of Charlie while I was reading the book, 
but let me tell you, 
my Charlie was not nearly as hott as THE Charlie!
Thank you Summit.
Thank you Catherine Hardwick.
He is a multi-talented, 
handsome, smooth-talker.
Other than Twilight, 
he has appeared in TV series such as Party of Five, Gilmore Girls, and many others.  
He also has a list of credible movies to his name.
Not only is he a great actor, he is also a soulful musician/singer.
His debut album is titled "Removed".
You can check it out on his fan page (Click HERE)
or on iTunes (Click HERE).
You can also follow Billy on Twitter.
I know there are tons of Charlie/Billy fans out there.
Mimi over at Living In France has the hots for him.
She's has referred to his stache as 
a womb broom from time to time.
She's also started a Team Charlie fan page on Facebook.
So, if you need to let out your inner Team Charlie, 
you should check it out!

One of my many favorite Charlie quotes 
from the movies is when Bella tells him to 
be careful and he says "always am".  
I just love that!

One of my MANY favorite Charlie quotes from the book is in Eclipse when he says: 
"Yeah — in between insulting somebody’s mother and taking the Lord’s name in vain, he said, ‘Bet you’re glad she loves Cullen instead of me today, huh, Charlie?’"

What's your favorite Charlie quote or moment?

Are you a secret Team Charlie fan?

Trixie & Tess

6 comments:

MiMi said...

Team Charlie!!
We love the 'stache.

kassiecullen said...

I'm secretly team Charlie... BUSTED lol. I am really glad they cast BB as Charlie, the book description I can't really remember but it was not flattering.

I don't have a favorite line my favorite Charlie moment is when Bella tells him about her date with Edward so Charlie picks up his rifle and flips it shut OMG that was hi-larious. Oh and the "talk" in Eclipse gaaaahhhh awesomely awkward!

Christiejolu said...

LOL! Womb broom...OMG that is priceless...

I didn't realize how hot he was...That first photo is smokin hot...See what would we do without you!

Salt said...

Hehehe I KNEW MiMi would be in here with her TEAM CHARLIE! (I'm secretly on that team too...he is a fox!)

TongueTwied said...

I'm definitely a secret Billy's-portrayal-of-Charlie fan!

I'm glad I saw the movie first and could picture him because it helped when I took issue with Charlie when he kept promoting Jacob. I'm glad that was less in the movie.

love all movie charlie lines but even more, I love when he snaps the gun and gestures the halo over his head.

I think his acting and facial expressions in reaction to Bella the vamp and the baby will be priceless in BD!

hotpants™ said...

I'm still Team Edward, but I love Charlie. Casting him was such a good choice.

I've seen every single episode of Gilmore Girls, but do not remember him. I'm going to have to research this.