Friday, August 6, 2010

Men of Twilight - Kellan Lutz

Today's Men of Twilight is brought to you by the letter K...
and Calvin Kleins.
Oh, Mr. Calvin Klein himself.  
So, why do we love Kellan?  
Let's make a shorter list of why we don't love Kellan.  
I, for one, just hate the way he lets his pants sag...
What...where am I?  What are we talking about?  What day is it?  Who am I?

*regaining my train of thought*

So, I guess we could say that we HATE the way Kellan makes us lose our minds and forget what day it is.
Let's get serious.  
There is not much not to love about this CK model turned Emmet Cullen.
He's got a 100 watt smile.
It's not secret that He and Ashley have a special bond.  
I personally would like to encourage their togetherness.  
Kelley (that's my name for them)
would be adorable together.
He's got a good sex stare down.
He's our resident twiHARD...exercise buff.  I think we're looking at the very least an 8-pack.
He is known for putting the spell on fans at Twilight Conventions around the globe.  It is said that when you are in his presence you sort of forget what you wanted to say...and possibly your name.  He's so gracious to talk to fans and he really embraces his role in the Twilight Saga.
Did you know that Kellan has 6 brothers and 1 sister?!
According to Wikipedia, he is in the middle of his 7 siblings.
It also mentioned that he considered being a Navy Seal...totally has the bod for that.
He was also in the movie Stick It.  
Are you guys going to disown me if I tell you that I watched that?  
Sorry.  I'm a sucker for gymnastic and cheerleader movies.

What's your favorite thing about Kellan?
If you read the books prior to the movies coming out, did he meet your expectations of Emmett?

If you LOVE Kellan like we do and you would like to see his 8-pack on the big screen in Breaking Dawn 2, then grab a button and join the 
Shirtless Arm Wrestling campaign!


You can read all about it at Tongue-Twied!


Other Men Of Twilight posts:


Trixie & Tess

13 comments:

kassiecullen said...

I luuurve Kellan soooo much. I read the book before the movie came out and he is exactly the way I pictured Emmett to look and act.

I love him because of all his charitable work. Working with PETA and building houses in Louisiana.

I hate the way he makes me forget my own name... if I ever got the opportunity to meet him I would probably shake like a leaf and I'd most likely cry too. But hopefully he would dazzle me so much with his 100 watt smile I would forget how to do any of the above and just smile and not say anything too lame.

Kimi said...

Were there words in this post? I think there were. But there was so much skin and muscle and drool...

I have seriously changed my mind about the Rob pic in my wallet...

MiMi said...

***crickets***
wha...?
where am I?
what day is it?

Alisha said...

I LOVE Kellan! He's so sweet and kind...and has dimples to die for!

I agree with kassiecullen, one reason why he's H-O-T hot is because of his charity work!

I wonder if you guys saw this one interview he did on Lopez Tonight where he told George that his brothers always use to get on him, so he created "Crazy Kellan". You should check it out because I was laughing when he was talking about it.

He totally fit my description of Emmett. I wish he had more lines though! :( I'm crossing my fingers he gets to talk about him and Rosalie's tendencies to break houses and teasing Bella about that.

Christiejolu said...

Gulp...He is hot...

Christiejolu said...

Oh and yes he makes a great Emmett...

RobzSinger said...

I heard that Ashley recommended Kellan to the casting director for the part of Emmett. Hmm, he owes her for that one and I can think of a few ways she can collect:)

He seems really sweet and humble.

I think he plays Emmett better than I could have imagined.
Great post!

Tara said...

*drool*

Dangrdafne said...

I love everything he does for animals and all other charities. He is supposed to be Atlantic City this Sunday, which is about 3 hours from. Not sure what I will do.

TwitardedMom said...

TNT this post just made me love you more than I already do. And that's sayin something since I won your first give-away.

I read the books before the movie. I love Kellan as Emmett. Only thing I was disappointed about was that he didn't have the curly hair. Kellan had just finished Generation Kill, so his hair was short. You know how they hate putting any of the actors in wigs. ?!

TwitardedMom said...

TNT this post just made me love you more than I already do. And that's sayin something since I won your first give-away.

I read the books before the movie. I love Kellan as Emmett. Only thing I was disappointed about was that he didn't have the curly hair. Kellan had just finished Generation Kill, so his hair was short. You know how they hate putting any of the actors in wigs. ?!

hotpants™ said...

I'm sorry. I can't get past the picture where his pants are "falling" off. OH EM GEE!

TongueTwied said...

He grows on me more and more each time I hear him speak.

HELL YEAH we want Kellan doing a shirtless arm wrestling or shirtless hunting but I gotta say, I love the way his body wears clothes, too! Looking forward to seeing all the Cullen men dressed appropriately for the wedding!

Thanks! And if anyone is coherent enough to check out the badges after that sensory overload of kellan I've got lots of pretty ones!