Friday, August 13, 2010

Men Of Twilight

We interrupt our regularly scheduled  Men Of Twilight
to bring you these recent photos of Rob in Montreal!

*all Robsten lovers squeeeeeee*

I personally think these pics deserve to be oogled.
Do you think Rob was trying to 
convey something to the pappz?
As we all know, KStew has been in 
Montreal filming the movie adaptation of 
"On The Road".
Also starring in this movie is Tom Sturridge 
(who will be known as T-Stu from this point on), 
best friend to Rob and KStew.
There have been nasty rumors going around that 
KStew and T-Stu are "together" in Montreal.

*all Robsten lovers say "BOO"*

So, this appearance of Rob in Montreal
is a welcome sight.  
I know I slept better last night
knowing that Rob and Kristen 
were in the same city.

Oh, and if you happen to be in Montreal, 
don't be fooled by this poser.


Sorry.  I couldn't find a bigger picture.

I just think it is terribly funny that some
everyday joe off the street thinks he can pose
as His Hottness. 

*all the Rob lovers laugh hysterically*

Yeah, right.  Jerome-Adam, whoever you are,
don't quit your day job.

Today's Men Of Twilight was brought to you by
the letters R, O, and B.

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday (the 13th)!

4 comments:

Salt said...

A friend of mine has that shirt!! :)
Ahhhh Rob. You are starting my weekend off just right.

Alisha said...

You girls are right this post is brought to us by R, O, B: Ravishing, Overly (hot), and Beautiful!;D

Mrsblogalot said...

I have to go clean the drool off my keyboard now.

MiMi said...

I am laughing hysterically. What a dweeb.