Monday, August 16, 2010

Romantic Robsten Rendezvous

To all you Robsten haters and non-believers, 

Trix and have one word for you...

no, make that four words...

we told you so!
Yes, it's grainy, but it's real. 
That right there my friends is Rob and KStew caught in a kiss.
*swoon*
Robsten makes my heart super happy.
This is my favorite.  
I just love that Rob has his hand on KStew's shoulder.
It's like he's protecting her.
So sweet.

You'll have to forgive us if the posts are few and far between this week 
or if we fail at commenting and visiting your blogs.  
We apologize in advance.  
Two words.
Real life. 
We promise to be back in full force ASAP.



Trixie & Tess

4 comments:

MiMi said...

Nope. I don't like it. KStew bugs me.
She stole my bf. All of that jazz.

Olivia Carter said...

I have been a TOTAL naysayer when it came to their relationship. Not that I thought it was bad, I just did NOT think they were together. But these look pretty legit & cute. :)

Isabella MARIE Cullen said...

Pics just confirm what I already believed.....Robsten is on!!!!! I love them together. I just hope the paps will leave them alone now, but I very much doubt that will happen.

hotpants™ said...

I could see it in other pictures of them together at premieres and events. He's absolutely smitten with her.