Monday, August 23, 2010

Show Me The Love




Today I was hoping that we could take a moment and send positive vibes, loves, hugs, etc. Tess' way.  She is experiencing one of those moments in life that are excrutiating to get through.  Tess is the backbone of this blog.  She is ALWAYS committed to the blog even when I am not.  She has always got my back in any situation and I am hoping we can have hers.  In real life, Tess is the sweetest, kindest, most fun-loving person.  If any of you are lucky enought to know her IRL like I am, I am most certain she has done something extremely kind for you.  

She is defininely one of a kind and I am honored to call her my friend.  I will never be able to repay the things the she has done for me.

So, as a favor to me and to her, please leave some kind comments for her, I know she could use them.  We love each and every one of you.

THANKS!  

Love,

Trix


Trixie & Tess


P.S.  Tess is the red-head and I am the blonde, and yes, these avi's are exactly what we look like in real life.


P.P.S. Tomorrow we will be announcing the winner of the Mockingjay copy.  Don't forget to join the reading gropu and enter to win your own copy!

P.P.P.S.  We are at 90 followers!  Yay us!  Yay you!  10 more and we will give away the iTunes gift cards.

21 comments:

itsjustme1217 said...

My prayers are with you Tess.

Kimi said...

Tess...if I had celebrity connections and could somehow arrange to have Rob appear (as if by magic) on your doorstep (clothing optional)...I totally would! Sending good vibes your way :)

Twilight Mommy said...

Keep your chin up Tess! Your truly lucky to have a friend like Trix. Hope your day goes well xoxo

TM~

RobzSinger said...

We heart you Tess! and I've got your back girl.

kassiecullen said...

Tess if there is anything I can do to help make your day a little better like a ton of Robp0rn, I will make it happen :) I hope you have a great day today!

luckydame said...

Tess, thinking of you right now. *hugs*

rpfangirldc said...

*hugs* Tess. I'm sending goods thoughts and prayers your way. Please take care of yourself. If you need anything, let me know.

Twired Jen said...

Huge hugs to Tess! She is a sweetheart.

xo J

MiMi said...

LOVE Tess. Praying for her and sending hugs.

Olivia Carter said...

Hope it all gets better soon!

HG from Trueblood Twilight said...

You are in my prayers, Tess.

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

{love} {love} {love} to you!!

OneWarmMomma said...

Love, prayers, and cyber hugs for Tess!! Whatever the hurdle is, you're never alone!!

Darlene said...

Sending hugs your way Tess. Hope all gets better soon. ♥

hotpants™ said...

I hope things get better for you soon!

I bought my copy of Mockingjay on my Nook. It will be available for me to read at midnight, but I'll probably fall asleep before then.

Alisha said...

You are in my prayers, Tess, and I hope whatever you're going through will get better.

17foreverlisa said...

What a nice tribute, Trix. I'm sure that means just as much to Tess. Good friends like that don't come along every day.

Sending you (((hugs))) and good {{{vibes}}}, Tess.

Lisa

Kelly said...

Tess,

My prayers are with you... My positive thoughts are with you... my good Rob energies are with you....

Sending you (((HUGS)))!!

Take care of you!

XOXO

Kelly

April said...

Lots of love being sent your way, Tess!! You girls add so much more sparkle to my day! xoxo

TongueTwied said...

Keep your chin up, Tess and I'll be thinking about you.

Edward will be flashing you some crooked smiles! -TT ;)

Munkee said...

(((BIG HUG))))