Monday, August 2, 2010

Stump TNT

Last week, we asked you guys to give us random words, ideas, etc and let us see if we can link them back to Rob or Twilight. So, here we go in our first post of

*begin cheesy game show music*

STUMP TNT

*end cheesy game show music*

Mimi from Living in France (she is amazing and amazingly funny, if you don't know her, you should) was our first reader to comment last week and her word was "twinkie". 

Oh, Mimi. I'm pretty sure you knew what you were doing when you gave us this material to work with. Our minds seriously go STRAIGHT to the gutter with this one. However, we'll try not to go "there".

*achem* Let me just gather my thoughts and gain my composure...and wipe this silly grin off my face.

Twinkie. Huh.

Well, it's our lucky day.  I was googling "Rob Pattinson and Twinkies" because the only things coming to mind without the assistance of Google were dirty.  And to my extreme surprise something popped up! You can Google it.  Gotta love Google.

This is the article I found on Spooftimes.com:


Life in the closet was lonely. No friends. No one to talk to about your problem. Just you and yourself shuttered away from life and reality.
Today, that all changed when Rob stepped out of the closet...
Rob Pattinson is a free man today after coming clean about a secret he's held to himself for over 18 years. No one, including his ex-girlfriend knew about his fetish and the daily routine he practiced...Eating a Twinkie cupcake precisely at 2PM!
Everyday since he was 11, Rob has had a glass of whole milk and Twinkie cupcakes precisely at 2PM. Fearing laughter from his friends, Rob kept it hidden until today when he announced through his agent that he indeed ate the common treat so often associated with kids and blue collar worker's lunchboxes. In fact, Rob has just signed a three-year deal to have his face on a Twinkie wrapper, promoting the treat as All-American and wholesome.
Delivering Rob's first box of Twinkies.

Rob will be paid in Twinkies. He will dance on Dancing With The Stars.
Yes, Twinkies are referred to as that 'Golden Sponge Cake with Creamy Filling!'

So, yeah.  Apparently, Rob eats a Twinkie cupcake every day at 2pm.

Never been a HUGE fan of the ol' Twinkie, but it is a cake...filled with creme...I could be swayed.

If Rob's face ends up on the cover of Twinkie wrappers...I'll be buying them, eating them, and licking the wrappers.  

I'll do it.  I swear.


Are you a fan of the Twinkie?

Do you have a Stump TNT idea for us?  Leave it in the comments.


Trixie & Tess

6 comments:

Kimi said...

I'll keep a box on the extra pillow in my bed, lol

RobzSinger said...

love me some twinkies. i'm with you kimi, let's use them to lure rob in.
here's my stump tnt - pajamas. cause i'm wearing mine right now;)

Alisha said...

I think Rob is a big sweet eater, I can't stand Twinkies maself. I hate things that are filled but I will open my own Twinkie shop if that means Rob would stop by. (Of course, his would ALWAYS be on the house.)

For the next stump, I think you two should do...Playboy. (Sorry, I'm watching Wendy Williams and Kendra Wilkinson was on.

(P.S. I'm trying to find a way on how to reply to comments like you guys do but I don't know how. I wanted to tell Tess that you should really see Despicable Me, it's a really cute and funny movie that everyone will like.)

MiMi said...

I can't believe you found something!!!
Way to go! :)
Also, thanks for the shout out and now I want a Twinkie. :)

rpfangirldc said...

I love me some Rob Twinkies. I don't disagree with you that licking the cream off of Rob ... er, I mean Rob's pic on the Twinkie wrapper ... would be priority one.

TongueTwied said...

LOL! IT must be his British tea time routine!

remember that friends ep when Magnum, PI was dating Monica and her mom was saying, "Richard has a twinkie in the city."

Rob could be my Twinkie in the city.

ps: hope you got my word I emailed you.