Monday, August 9, 2010

Stump TNT

For this week's installment of 

*cue kooky game show tunes*
STUMP TNT
*end kooky game show tunes*

MamaTink (a superstar follower...hop on over to her blog and show her some love!)
suggested "birdies"...hmmmm.  
Where do we go with this?

We could talk about how Rob and Kristen are love BIRDS...
or about how Rob and Kristen love to give the BIRD...
OR about our undying love for the song 
Flightless BIRD American Mouth from the Twilight soundtrack.  
That song was the background music for us falling in love with Rob.
We could also discuss the BIRDS and bees...
and how that always leads our minds back to Rob...
and practicing the BIRDS and bees with him...
OR we could draw a line from there to Charlie and Bella's "virginity talk" in Eclipse.
"I'm a virgin."
No, not me, silly!  
Not her either...in real life.
I'm sure her and Hot Pants Pattinson 
have already been practicing for their 
"fade to black" scenes in BD.
*Team Robsten*

So, take your pick!
What's your favorite?

Do you have an idea for STUMP TNT? 
Tell us in the comments!
Trixie & Tess

4 comments:

MamaTink said...

Good job ladies! I am impressed! Can't wait for the next test!

rpfangirldc said...

I love that they love to give the bird... Notice that the Stewstress is more direct in her delivery and he is more subdued?

MiMi said...

I loved that virgin talk in Eclipse. It was hilarious!
I've gotta think of another word...

hotpants™ said...

Did you say Hot Pants Pattinson? Love it!

I can't wait until Eclipse comes out on DVD so I can watch it every day.