Thursday, August 19, 2010

Without Further Adieu

We all know you have been DYING or could care less to see what we are reading next.  The overwhelming vote was to read...



MOCKINGJAY by Suzanne Collins!

Of course, Tess and I would not start a super fun reading group with out giving a copy away first!  Here are the deets:

  • Mockingjay will be released to the public on Tuesday, August 24th.
  • We will begin the reading group on Tuesday, August 31st.  That is the point we will start reading, so you really have 2 weeks to get your grubby little paws on a copy.
  • To enter to win a copy or join the reading group, just leave a comment on this post.  We will announce the winner next Tuesday.
  • Tell all your friends to hop on over here to join!  The last reading group was tons of fun!
  • To those of you who haven't started this series yet and want to join, this gives you three weeks to read the other two books.  The books are short, and this is a very DOABLE goal.


JOIN US!!!  WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU!
   


P.S.  Don't forget about our Confession Booth or the fact we are still trying to get 100 blog followers and are just waiting to give away 2 $25.00 iTunes gift cards!
Trixie & Tess

10 comments:

Kimi said...

That book does sound great. I belong to a local book group which consists of me and my two besties. We talk books for ohhhhh five minutes and gossip til midnight.

Christiejolu said...

I still haven't had time to get Water for Elephants...I want to...I can not wait to get out of school and have time to read again...But this book sounds awesome!

rpfangirldc said...

I am going to be so lost. I guess it's time to find The Hunger Games since everyone is talking about it now.

HG from Trueblood Twilight said...

Mockingjay is going to be awesome. I can't wait to start reading it.

hotpants™ said...

I can't wait to find out how the story unfolds. Yay!

MiMi said...

I wanna win!!! I still have to read the first two, but don't count that against me, 'kay?

April said...

I just snagged Water For Elephants ... only on chapter 6, but so far, so good! I haven't read this series yet, but if I win a copy, I promise to get caught up before the reading group starts up!! :o)

OneWarmMomma said...

Pick MEEEE!!!!

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

I'm totally in!

Darlene said...

I found out about The Hunger Games about a week ago and got the first two books. I read them in 3 days. They are AWESOME and I can't wait to read MockingJay and see how it ends!