Friday, September 17, 2010

Bloggin, Babies, and Butts

I can smell the weekend.  Can you?  It smells like heaven...or Rob on the days that he showers.

Trix is probably taking in a Broadway show today and eating hot dogs from a street vendor named Vinny.

I was going to write a Men of Twilight post for today, but I ran out of time.  It's time consuming looking for HOTT sexy pictures and digging up info...it's a lot like work.  Frankly, I don't want to work today.

So, I'm going to be a repeat offender.  Yep, pulling out some posts from the TNT vault.

Have you checked out the tab in Blogger that says "Stats"?  It is quite interesting.  It will tell you how many people visit your blog each day.  You can even find out what blog post has had the most views.  I was playing around in there earlier this week and came to this crazy ridiculous finding.

Did you know that the MOST viewed blog as of today on TNT is: 

This One Is For Team Jacob (achem...Mimi)

Can you believe that?  Here we are running a blog that is mostly about His Hottness, Rob Pattinson, and the most viewed post to-date is about Taylor!  Something is wrong with that.  Don't you think?

Another post that has had a lot of traffic over the last few months was written by Trixie and it is titled 
This one is definitely a favorite of ours.  I can definitely understand why people would want to read about Trixie's desire to be Rob's baby's momma.  I share those feelings with her.

One of mine and Trix's personal favs and the third most viewed post is 
If you want to get a glimpse into our minds and the way we think.  This is the blog to read!

I hope you enjoy these posts from the vault.

Remember to play along with our 

IRWTSMN post from yesterday!

(We have a Mr. Linky up on yesterday and today's posts for you IRWTSMN posts!!! Link up!)
Also, there is still time to enter our giveaway for this:

You know you want him!
All you have to do is comment on any of our blog posts this week AND be a follower!

Have a super fly weekend!



Trixie & Tess

7 comments:

rpfangirldc said...

How in the Hale is Sharkboy beating out Rob on this blog... or anywhere for that fact???

CRAZY!!!

I hope Trixie is having a blast in NYC. Hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks much for the comments on the blog this week.

Salt said...

I am so jealous of Trix. I wish I was in NYC right now! And how have I not entered for that wallet yet!? I need it!!! *grabby hands*

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

You do realize that now your Taycob post is going to have more traffic aaaahhhhh. LMAO

I got my blinky-linky-thingy or whatever it's called lol. You chickies are all over TJA :)

Ohhhh Rob wallet nom nom nom!

MiMi said...

Bahahahaha!!! That's hilarious that Jacob is the most read. Hehehe! I need to send you a list of fun info I got from Forks. I'm a loser. I haven't done it yet. But you could use it if you want. :)

Twired Jen said...

That's really cool, thanks for sharing. I had never seen my stats. Oddly enough, the post Elusive S did about "Jackson's Girlfriend?"..ha ha ha (the one where she posted a pic of herself.) had the most hits. The title must have grabbed everyone's attention!

xo J

Isabella MARIE Cullen said...

You can put a free version of Site Meter on your blog too - it has a little bit more information. It's pretty interesting and cool to see all how many peeps from all over the U.S and different countries that are visiting your blog. :)

Also.....
I NEED Rob's POUCH!!!!! It's so cute and I could carry my little teacher supplies in it back and forth to school. :OP

Tesha Alise Cullen said...

i agree with rpfangirl, and Shark boy tater tot CANNOT beat Rob anywhere!!!!!! sorry team jacobs, that the LAW!!!

oh and btw!!! i want the Rob pouch just coz I WANT TO CARRY ROB WITH ME ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE I GO AND SLEEP WITH HIM UNDER MY PILLOW. uh-oh, that may be TMI.!! thanks