Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Breaking Dawn Updates and Breaking News

Rami Malek announced on Entertainment Tonight that he would be joining the cast of Breaking Dawn as Benjamin.  What?  You don't have the foggiest who Rami Malek is?  Either did we.

                                              Remember this guy from Night at the Museum?

I personally thinks he makes the perfect Benjamin.  He is who I've been picturing all along anyway.  It gives me hope that they are gonna get the casting right.  Could Breaking Dawn be the best of them all?  Rami's announcement also confirms that Benjamin does indeed make it into the script.  Rumor has it on Twitter that the fight scene in the end will indeed have lots of fighting.  Also, rumored is a November 1st start date for filming. Reportedly the cast should be arriving in Baton Rouge sometime mid-October.  Should be interesting to see how many legions of fans track them down.

In other news...  




Kristen has been spotted in New Orleans still filming On the Road.  One fellow Twitterer reported that her sister is a waitress at a restaurant there, and Kristen came in and was a total sweetheart. She even left a $100.00 tip.  Awww!  I just like her more and more all the time.  Seriously, my whole opinion of her changed after watching The Runaways.

And in even more important breaking news...

I have discovered via Dateline that Tess and I are only Puma's, not Cougars.  Somehow that makes me feel better.    

Have a great day!

Love,

Trix
Trixie & Tess

4 comments:

Salt said...

Yep! We aren't cougars until our 40's, girls!! :)
Pumas unite!

I love that KStew is really a sweetheart. I'm trying to like her more.

I wish I lived anywhere near Baton Rouge.

rpfangirldc said...

WooHoo! I am such a PUMA... LOL!

I feel the great pilgrimage to Baton Rouge coming on... I know they aren't going to have any peace down there. I feel bad for them.

I knew who Rami was, but then I have seen Night at the Museum multiple times. I think he would totes work as Benjamin.

I can't wait to see who will win those other roles.

MiMi said...

So we're pumas?! Awesome!!!

hotpants™ said...

Puma's are cooler cats anyway.