Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Empire State of Mind

Trixie is leaving on a jet plane 
and catching the red eye for 
New York tonight!

*let's break for some Jay-Z*
(it's a Trixie and Tess Sing-Along)
New York
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothin' you can't do
Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Let's hear it for New York, New York,


New York

Yep, she'll be in an 
Empire State of Mind 
for the next few days.
I'm sure you'll hear about it in the tabloids.
She's a pretty big deal...
there should be paparazzi everywhere.


I just wanted to be the first to 
break the news to you guys.  
I'm a good friend like that.

So, it'll just be me, you, and this blog.

Does anyone want to give me their cell # 
so I have someone to text 24/7?
I might need a life-line.
I kid. 
You would be totally annoyed by me after an hour.  
Trixie is a special soul to put up with 
my nonsense and craziness all the time.  

Geeesh, I'm so jealy of all of you getting to travel!

New York.

FOOOOOOOORRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS!

No fair.

Does anyone have any insider tips 
for Trix while she's in the Big Apple?  
She gets all of the e-mails from the blog on her phone, 
so you could let her know in the comments...
give her the 411 on NYC.

You know how we roll
so you know we'll be having a 
NYC Giveaway when she gets back!!  
In the meantime, 
don't forget to enter our giveaway, 
from yesterday's post, for this 
piece de la resistance

You can comment here 
or on yesterday's post for an entry.  
You could also post about it on 
your blog for another entry.

You know you want him.


Love,
Tess♥

10 comments:

Kimi said...

New York??? Never been or I'd give you awesome advice. Here is something I've learned from movies...don't touch stuff in the Subway. Best to bring along some wet wipes and hand sanitizer...you know just to be safe.

And Tess don't worry. I never travel. That's right. I'm here...for you.

Kelly said...

I lived there and worked in Mid town for 11 years.. what do you want to know.. what are you plannign on doing.. I so wish you had emailed me before... I could have given you the hook up for shizzle :) (shizzle? really Kelly?)

Anyway.. Have FUN! It's the big Apple in the Fall.. it's gorgeous.. breath it in.. love it.. embrace it and do not be afrid.. oh and no matter what.. walk with your head up like you know what you are doing and know where you are.. even if you are completely lost :) And New Yorkers Really are the nicest people.. they are happy to help if you need directions... and totes email me if you need help with anything!

Dangrdafne said...

Mrs. P of TwiBite might know of some New York info. I do not travel there often although it is not far from me. I hope Trixie has a great time! I hope you survive Tess LOL!! We are here for you :)

rpfangirldc said...

I have never been to NY... never. I would say make sure you go to the places you want to go, and everyone should hit the Empire State Building.

I don't know how these other ladies get to travel to destinations of their hearts desire. When I find that secret, I'll let you know.

HAVE A GREAT TIME IN NYC, TRIXIE!

TongueTwied said...

My mom got me an awesome New Moon picture of Edward from a street vendor in NYC so be on the look out for Twilight/Rob stuff! You can get yourself a fake Kate Spade bag, Eclipseward promo pic and a boiled 3-hour-old hot dog, and a large, 2-day-old, cold, and hard pretzel all on the same block!!!

Have fun! Are you seeing any Broadway shows?

MiMi said...

I have no tips for her cuz I've never been! Suck!
I got my first Forks post up today...I was gonna send you some fun things I learned while I was there in case you wanna post em...whatcha think? Good? No?

Christiejolu said...

I miss NY! Tell her to send me a pizza and a bag of bagels...LOL! I hope she has fun!

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

Sorry gals never been to NY myself however if you're ever in Chicago I can give you the 411!

Still jealous I'm not going to FOOOORRRRRKKKKKSSSS

Twired Jen said...

I love that song! It's on my work out play list :)

I've only been to NYC one, and it was a very whirlwind tour!

Be Safe.

xo J

Salt said...

How did I seriously miss this! I must throw my hat in the ring for this wallet!!