Saturday, September 11, 2010

Road Trippin' With Rob

Do you love Rob? (stupid question #1)
Do you think you could love Rob anymore than you already do?
(stupid question #2)
Well, hold on to your twigear, because if you said no, you will now...

I got this from Ted (we're on a first name basis), who got this from a super lucky chic on imdb...

And I quote...
"I met Rob!!! He was touring the local Buddy Holly museum! I had given up looking for him & decided to take my son in to get free cake cuz it's Buddy Holly's bday celebration! I was rounding a corner with the stroller & there he was scruffy & allll!! There was like nobody in the museum just old people. I was seriously paralyzed then I just spit out 'rob is that you?' he turned around (he was looking at a guitar) he looked at me & started laughing & said 'no no you've got the wrong guy' but duh I heard his sweet voice I knew it was him!!! I was paralyzed again. He kept smiling my 14 month old was babbling so Rob bent down a little & said 'hi there'. Then some guy came over and was asking Rob if he'd seen everything. I was so dumb I started asking him what his favorite Buddy Holly songs were & babbling about stupid *beep* Rob was soo nice & polite even tho he looked sleepy. He said he was going to head out & asked me nicely not to post anything about his whereabouts for a few hours. I was all ' omg of course, and then like an idiot. I asked him for a hug. He laughed again & then gave me like a 5 second two-armed hug!!!!!! He gave my son's hand a little tug & said 'nice meeting you', then he said the biggest compliment ever, 'i hope when I have a kid he's as beautiful as you! ( talking to my son) I almost fell on the floor. Then him & the other guy left & I didn't want to look like a stalker by following them so I just kept walking around the museum. I had left all my crap in the car , my camera, my photo I wanted him to autograph. I didn't want to be like 'oh rob can u wait here a sec? :( :( he looked like he was in a hurry. But omg omg BEST DAY of MY LIFE!!"

Um, excuse me, BEST DAY of YOUR LIFE, that's an understatement.

Come to Oklahoma, Rob.
It's great.  You'll love it here.  We have bars and karaoke...we'll give you all the Heineken you want...and we have Hot Pockets!  We also have these little Native American/Reservation Smoke Shops where you can buy really cheap cigarettes.  We won't tweet your location or even ask for an autograph (ok, I can't make any promises).  We just want to breathe the same air you breathe.  Is that too much to ask?  (Ok, borderline stalkerish.)

Anybody heard where Rob is today?

Also, does anyone have an extra 10 G's laying around?

I wanna bid on this...


"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" Vancouver Set Visit!


All proceeds benefit Stand Up To Cancer

Item condition:--
Time left:8d 01h (Sep 17, 201016:00:44 PDT)
Bid history:
Current bid:US $9,600.00
US $
Place bid
(Enter US $9,700.00 or more)
Shipping:FREE shipping Other (see description)
  |  See all shippingdetails
Estimated delivery time varies.
Returns:
No Returns Accepted


eBay will cover your purchase price plus original shipping.


Maybe we could pool our funds?


Have a great weekend!


MUCH LOVES,
Trixie & Tess

4 comments:

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

Alisha said...

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that my book series takes off and can be turned into a movie so I can casually meet Rob and say "Do you wanna be in my movie?" I made a character whose the brother of the main character and he would be ABSOLUTELY perfect for him...and no I did not make him so Rob could be in it...it just sorta happened. ;)

TongueTwied said...

She's one lucky fan that is for sure! Oh how I would love to get my a$$ to Baton Rouge this fall. I wonder if it is too late to audition my daughter for the role of Renesme.

MiMi said...

5 second hug????? I would have passed out. I love him!!