Thursday, September 9, 2010

That Time Rob Was ONE State Away


So, His Hottness was in Texas.
TEXAS...one state away from where I live!
I was telling Trix in a text message that it made him feel more real.
Is that weird?
It's not like I saw him with my own eyes
or touched him with my own hands.
However, in some weird way, 
him being in a place where I've been 
made him that much more real.
I told Trix that it was like he stepped 
out of my fantasies and into my reality,
if only briefly, and 
via some Texas Tech bar girls.
I've been to Lubbock Texas.
I think I even know where that bar is.
The next time I'm in Lubbock Texas 
you better believe I'll be stopping by Crickett's...
if only for sentimental reasons...
to be where he's been.
I'll ask for the Pattinson Table.
I bet they'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

As of last night, according to tweets, 
he was still in the Houston area.

Makes me want to jump in my car and head south!

"I'm coming Rob!!"

Just makes my mind drift off into Robland.

Where do you speculate Rob is 
headed on his midwestern roadtrip?

He's already been spotted in Arizona, Santa Fe, and Lubbock.
I'm guessing his next stop is New Orleans, where On The Road is being filmed.
I'm thinking we'll be getting 
some new Robsten pics soon!!

In other news,
Rob is not going to be on Entourage.
That rumor is false.

Also, the date of the Eclipse DVD 
release has been set.
It's been floating around Twitter 
that the date will be December 4th.
My favorite bit of info that has 
recently been tweeted is that
the Eclipse commentary will be
done by Rob and Kristen!
I this!  
Can't wait!

@Twilight tweeted yesterday
that Eclipse would be re-released
this next week in honor of Bella's birthday,
which is September 13th!
So, check your local theaters. 
You can pre-order tickets through Fandango!

Without further ado, the iTunes Gift Card winners are:
Here are your random numbers:
75 26 
Timestamp: 2010-09-09 15:49:14 UTC

and
and a special somethin' somethin' for 
for all of the pimpin' she did while we were trying to get to 100!

Send us your addresses girls!

Thank you so much to everyone who blogged, tweeted, and/or facebooked about us!
We appreciate and love each and every one of you.
I wish we had 100 iTunes cards to dish out!
As a way to say THANK YOU, we'll be hosting some more giveaways NEXT WEEK, so stay tuned!!


Much Love,
Trixie & Tess

9 comments:

TheonlyMrs(Kassie) Cullen said...

I'm sooooo excited about the Eclipse commentary!!!!! Congrats on hitting 100!!

I wish Rob would skip New Orleans and just head north... I'm only 18 hours away give or take ;)

Mrsblogalot said...

No way! No way! Thanks you guys!!!

And I can't wait for that commentary!! I am all over that pre-order! xoxoxo!

Twired Jen said...

I too am hoping Rob is headed to see Kris. I'm needing some Robsten real bad!

As for one state away...I thought you gals were in Canada???...shows how much I know...

xo J

RobzSinger said...

woo hoo! my mama always told me i was a winner:)

congrats on 100!

looking forward to robsten pics as well <3

MiMi said...

You guys are stinkin' adorable!!! :) Congrats to the winners!

TongueTwied said...

I have a few friends in TX who care not a hoot about Rob. grrrr....Still I corresponded with all of them today so they can at least be on the lookout to get me an autograph.

One responds, "Do you know how big Houston is?" Umm no, but I'd be willing to cover every inch of Houston if I lived there. LOL

Congrats winners!!

Thanks for the updates TNT!!!;)

Dangrdafne said...

Congratulations to the winners, who are not only the two who won the iTunes cards but the 100 followers who get to follow this awesome blog :)

I love you girls! Congratulations!

Salt said...

That is awesome about the re-release! Just another reason for me to go see it yet again!

Shoot I wish Rob would end up in Maryland for some reason.

hotpants™ said...

December 4th? That's far too long.