Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trading Places

Excuse me, but I would like to trade places with

this boy,

and that bag,

and this girl,

but mainly this girl.

Sorry for not having the Mockingjay reading group up, but I'm a major blogging fail this morning. I'm short of coffee, time, and focus...my adult ADHD is kicking in and I can't seem to finish the stupid post. So, it'll be up later today or in the morning. I know you are all sitting on pins and needles waiting for it, so my apologies. =P

*big puffy heart* Tess

Trixie & Tess

5 comments:

rpfangirldc said...

Who wouldn't like to trade with any or all of those???

Where's my genie in a bottle... I could make it work somehow...

Kimi said...

Ummmmm...ditto! Even if just for the afternoon.

MiMi said...

Oh, girl, I wish I was all kinds of things that came into close contact with Mr. Pattinson. :)

Kelly said...

I want to be all up, in, around,on and through that...

line forms behind me :)

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

Wow- That's actually a really cute picture of Rob & KStew!