Monday, September 20, 2010

Who Am I (What's My Name)?!

From the depths of the sea, 
back to the block
Tess Doggy Dogg, Funky, yes but of the Doc
Went solo on that ass, but it's still the same
TNT is the spot where I served my cane

It's the Capital T-E-yes-so-fresh-and-double-S.

Ok, so I'm whiter than white, but I love me some Snoop Dogg.

Trixie has been gone since last Wednesday 
and I have had NO ONE to text and banter with.  
So, you might ask yourself 
what have I been doing while she's been away.

Tracking Rob across the pond.
Visiting Clare and Dick.  
Hopefully, KStew will make an appearance to see the 'rents.
*fingers crossed*
for some London Robsten sightings!
  
Tweeting. 
If you don't follow us, you should.
We have some deep meaningful conversations on there.

Playing with paper dolls.

HOURS of entertainment.

Blogging.

The awesome chics at Twilight Junkies Anonymous
invited us to write on their Fat Ass Bitches Getting Skinny blog 
and I wrote a IRWTSMN™ post there this morning.

Drawing winners.

I put all the names of the people who commented 
on the blog last week on little slips of paper, 
put them in my fav Starbucks mug...
ooops, too many...
in a Starbucks bag...
and drew TWO lucks winners!  
That's right.  Not ONE, but TWO.
So, the first winner is...
and the second winner is...
Congrats, girls!
Send me your addy and 
I'll have your wallet in the mail to you ASAP!

Hope you all have a marvelous Monday!
 Love, It's the Capital T-E-yes-so-fresh-and-double-S.

9 comments:

OneWarmMomma said...

Oh Honey....you hav Waaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands!! I'm a texting whore!! I should have sent you my number!! LOL

Twired Jen said...

Wooohooo, thanks girls! I never win ANYTHING!

Emailing you!

xo J

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

If I had more than 400 texts a month and knew that you didn't sent probably 400 a week (jk) I would have texted with you lol.

All us F.A.B. gals are gonna get skinny and hopefully we get the chance to show Rob our new fabulous figures :)

MiMi said...

You know what? I don't think I'm getting your e-mails. Text me when you get this and let me know if you replied...something's up with my stupid hotmail, I think. :(

MiMi said...

You know what? I don't think I'm getting your e-mails. Text me when you get this and let me know if you replied...something's up with my stupid hotmail, I think. :(

MiMi said...

Nice. And now it comments twice. GRR. : )

TongueTwied said...

All Tess, is that you I keep hearing sing, "Allllll by myself, don't wanna be..." You've got us!

Wow those paper dolls look, umm...way more complicated than the Twilight ones my daughter makes her father play with, with her. "Here Daddy, you be Edward" Mr. ATP rolls eyes and makes Edward sound all obnoxious.

YAY to Twired Jen and Rpfangirl!!! Looks like a good place to keep your Twilight merch fund!

Isabella MARIE Cullen said...

LOL! OMG Kassie - When my sis and I started the Fat Ass Bitches Blog - we wanted to call it F.A.B. Girls, but FABGirls was already taken on blogger - so we just went ahead and wrote the whole thing out. Anyway, if anyone want to hang with us there and be an author - I just think it would be a great place to talk diet stuff. :)
@T & T - Thanks for the shout out:)

rpfangirldc said...

Oh wow!!! How the Hale did I miss this post...

Where can I pick up that paper doll? I need one for the Robward collection I have managed to put together.

Thank you so much! I am sending you an email now... What exactly did I win? I honestly don't remember entering. LOL

PS... I have that same Starbucks mug... I'm still thinking of how I want to decorate it... And it's been almost a year since I bought it.