Tuesday, October 26, 2010

British Idol - Robert Pattinson

There have been rumors floating around the interwebs about Rob turning down another well-known Brit's offer to create an album.
 That's right at least 12 whole songs of nothing but this...


Could you imagine?!  
A whole CD w/ nothing but that sexy soulful voice coming through the speakers...pure bliss...and also pure rumor. 
Simon Cowell, of American Idol fame, did not offer Rob a record deal.

However, I think he should!!  We may need to start a Twihard campaign.

 Rob said that cutting a record is his fall back career...if this whole acting thing doesn't pan out.

Have you heard that Robsten made an appearance at a local Baton Rouge game store?  
They look happy don't they?  I LOVE me some happy Robsten.

It's reported that they were in the game store to pick up the game Fallout : New Vegas.
I wasn't sure what Fallout even was.  I'm not a gamer, but Pocket Edward's kidnapper is.  I got the 411.  Apparently it's a post-apocalyptic game that is staged in Vegas...well, New Vegas.  I'm thinking if I was a gamer, I would love this game.  All of my reading material lately has been post-apocalyptic.

What else do you think Rob and Kristen have been doing to occupy their down time in BR?

Trixie & Tess

7 comments:

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

I have a whole folder of Rob songs on my mp3 player, it's wonderful *sigh*. I don't know how people are able to turn his singing into downloadable form but I love it and won't ask questions!

hmmmm what do I think R&K are up to in Baton Rouge in their down time.... only one thing comes to my mind... it involves sweating and maybe a little grunting and it's quite a good work out if done correctly.......


riding bikes duh what else.. I mean Rob did drop some serious cash on a bike if the rumors are true.

TwitardedMom said...

First of, I skimmed over the post & had to go back again to figure out BR was Baton Rouge. My mind was already thinking about "down time" with Rob in his Bed Room!!!

I've always thought that Rob should do an album of duets. The lesser known musicians would get a huge career boost by association & Rob would be able to help whoever he feels deserves a bigger audience. Any ideas of how to make this happen?

Christiejolu said...

I have this on my iPod!! Love it!! I also love I'll be your lover too and I was Broken...He is very talented!

MiMi said...

Um. I don't want to think about what they are doing to occupy their time, thank you very much. lol

Kelly said...

1) He should totally do an album

2) I'd rather think about what I could do with him in his down time... or should I say ahemmmm....never mind.. *WINK WINK*
:P

rpfangirldc said...

I would love for Rob to do an album !!! Oh geez... I read the headline the other day and got all excited until I read it was false. Boo!

I don't think that Rob is the gamer of the two. I totes see Kristen playing that game andRob sitting there, pressing the buttons and cursing at the screen. At least that is what I do...

17foreverlisa said...

I want/need Rob to record more music. It's what pushed me over the edge into Robsanity in the first place. It guts me every time I listen to it. Please, Rob!!

You know I LOVE me some happy Robsten! What do I think they are doing in Baton Rouge? Why, making beautiful music together, of course ;)

I was going to say what rpfangirldc said about the video game. I totally see Kristen being the one who plays it.

Lisa