Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's A Girl

I had a dream...

Not like MLK, mine wasn't quite as substantial or historical.

It was more freaking-out-waking-up-checking-my-belly.

I had a dream that I was preggo. I think it's from all the comments from family lately about "when are you having another baby?"...and "you've waited 6 more years, isn't it time for another?"...and "little man needs a baby brother or sister"...and said little man going around telling people he's going to be a big brother. I like his faith and confidence, but I had to tell him that he couldn't go around telling people that because they would think mommy is pregnant.

I'm fat, not pregnant. There's just lots of Chinese food in this fat belly...no baby.

Maybe the Chinese food from last night is why I was having these whack dreams?

So, my dream lead me to thinking about Bella...and KStew...and how Kristen will handle being preggo.

There has been a lot of talk lately in interviews about how she'll handle it. 
 She seems pretty confident that she'll be able to tackle this new version of Bella. 
 I personally believe she is only getting better with each movie.

We know that her and Rob have bonded and are closer than ever.
*achem*

This fact can only help make Breaking Dawn better

We know her and Rob have been practicing the act of baby making. 

I mean, come on...down time in Baton Rouge?  
They're definitely practicing.

What are your thoughts?

How will she handle becoming a mom in Breaking Dawn? 
 How will she handle the baby and the imprinting...
all while becoming a newborn herself? 
 Is it too much 
or do you think Kristen is up for the challenge?
Trixie & Tess

7 comments:

Salt said...

I think she's going to be fab in the new movie. That second to last picture is WAY sexy.

rpfangirldc said...

I hope she has talked with moms to get the whole idea of being pregnant... especially to moms who have horrendous pregnancies.

It will be interesting to see how she interprets BElla's condition.

The whole imprinting on the baby thing is still weird to me. I get it it, it's just that it's weird.

MiMi said...

I have no clue but I can NOT wait!

Twired Jen said...

Omg it's too much for me to think about, my head might splode!!! (word belongs to LWE)


XO J

Mamarazzi said...

i never jumped on the Twilight train and when i read posts like this i wish i had, ya know...just so i could be part of the conversation. "sigh"

thanks for stopping by my blog, i always try and follow people who comment back to their place and leave a little love.

17foreverlisa said...

My thoughts? I agree. They are definitely practicing ;)

It boggles the mind to think how they are going to pull Breaking Dawn off. I bet there will be a lot of laughter on the set. The cast has been together for so long now and let's face it, there are some laughable moments in BD. I can forgive it all if they don't cheat us on the honeymoon. The first kiss in Twilight, the birthday kiss in New Moon, the proposal scene in Eclipse...I have hope that it will be very smexy.

hotpants™ said...

I think she's going to rock these last two. And yeah... practicing all the time!

Stay tuned for my post tomorrow. It's all about Twilight. :)