Friday, October 22, 2010

Krisbians, Unite!

Our lady is back and she is looking smokin' hot!



Kristen has been in NYC recently promoting Welcome to the Riley's and has been looking better than ever.  Is that because she is getting to spend a lot of time with her man on the Breaking Dawn set?  Probably.  Her hair has grown out, it is back to a chestnut brown and she is glowing.

It made me realize that I might be *gasp* a Krisbian.  I've never thought of myself in those terms before.  But I have realized that I am a fan of her personally.  Yes, she is different and a little weird.  That used to annoy me and make me think she wasn't good enough for His Hotness, but now that is what I love about her.

She is definitely not your average Hollywood starlet and I like it.    


She is who she is and makes no apologies for it.  That is the way we all should be.  So, what do you think...

Do you have an inner Krisbian?  


Trixie & Tess

10 comments:

MamaTink said...

Maybe thats why I dont like her so much, because she reminds me so much of me. Well a much younger, thinner me.

Salt said...

I do. At first I couldn't stand her, but I find myself liking her more and more all the time. It also helps that she is becoming ever so slightly less awkward.

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

I think I might have a tiny girl crush on KStew... she knows what Krisbians are and I think that's hilarious.

Christiejolu said...

I like her...I love that she doesn't give a you know what about what people think of her...She has grown so much!!!

rpfangirldc said...

I am one of those... I don't like her, but I don't hate her types. There are movies that she has done that I have liked (outside of Twilight) and others... not so much. As for her, I have never met her in real life, but I do love that she puts up with no one's negative thoughts about her.

And I do think she's going places...

MiMi said...

Um. Well, I don't really like her and it's cuz I'm a huge baby and immature like that.
So. Really, if I spent the time to watch her and stuff I might like her, but since I'm a baby and immature, I won't. Make sense? I know. LAME.

Twired Jen said...

I am a total Krisbian...but you knew that ;)

Sorry I am been so MIA in the comments, I just haven't had any time with my new job. I am sooo looking forward to catching up on the blogs this weekend! My first real Sat/Sun weekend *Gasp!*

xo J

hotpants™ said...

I love it when she fixes herself up nice, but I still cringe when I see her in interviews.

April said...

I have struggled with this one ... I adore her as Bella, but cringe when I see her lookin' like a boy and dressin' all emo. His Hotness (love that title by the way!!!) definitely needs some better lookin' arm candy, but obviously she's a cool chick to snag (and keep!) Mister Yummy.

TongueTwied said...

I liked her as Bella in Twilight.
I liked her as herself...oops I mean her role in Adventureland.
I enjoyed her Oprah appearance.

otherwise, I wouldn't go THAT far!