Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Men of Twilight - Bronson Pelletier

It's been a while since we've had an installment of Men of Twilight...and since I'm being a total blog fail this morning and can't think of anything clever, witty, informational, or funny...I'm resorting to half-naked pictures of boys. It's how I roll.

We've covered His Hottness, Charlie, Wolf Boy, and the Cullens, so I thought today we would touch base on the Wolf Pack. I'm going to the Twilight Convention in Dallas next month and I thought it would be fun to find out more about the Twilight cast who will be there.

First up, Bronson Pelletier, aka Jared.
(Technically this post should probably titled Boys of Twilight, but just go along with it.)


He's a member of the brat pack...er, I mean wolf pack in the Twilight Saga. I think my favorite line of his is "Ooooo, burn". I try to use that as frequently as possible.

I'm thinking if this whole Twilight Saga biz doesn't pay off for him, he could sign up for the next boy band.

I do have to admit that I LOVE his dimples.

I've heard nothing but good things about Bronson. I can't wait to meet him at the Twilight Convention next month. I'm trying to think of a good question to ask him...that doesn't relate to or revolve around Taylor. I'm sure he gets plenty of that.

According to Wikipedia, prior to New Moon, he was best known for his role in renegadepress.com. Apparently that is a Canadian teen drama. If I was him, I would just go with "yeah, I'm one of the shirtless boys in New Moon." He is of Native American decent and is part of the Plains Cree tribe.

The only upcoming movies it lists for Bronson are Breaking Dawn 1&2. "pre-production". EEEeeeee! Soon that status will read "filming"!


Who should we feature next?  Another wolf pack member or maybe a bad vamp?  Let us know!


♥Tess

Trixie & Tess

8 comments:

Salt said...

He DOES have a great smile!!

Pocket Edward said...

Thanks to you, I'm now adding "Ooh Burn" to my repertoire of cool sayings. That's funny.

The sentence 'half-naked pictures of boys' might get you in some legal-computer-confiscating-type-trouble...Let's face it. He's a man. Half -naked men...that's a good (more legal) way to roll, my friend! ;) HAHAHAHAAAA!!!

I love this blog.

Kelly said...

Who doesn't love a half nekkid set of dimples.. really.. he has an adorable smile.

Christiejolu said...

He is a cutie!

Twilight Convention! I want to go!!!

Hey I finally saw Eclipse...Loved it...

And I finally bought Water for Elephants...Now I just need time to read it...

rpfangirldc said...

Isn't that how we all roll... lookin' through at half-naked Twi-Guys???

I wish I could get down to Dallas for that convention... They need to come here.

I would ask Bronson something totally stupid... Maybe you could ask him about what other projects he has lined up. What he would like to do after Twilight is over?
IDK... like I said, I would ask something stupid.

MiMi said...

I'm so glad you featured him because then I don't feel QUITE as pervy for thinking he's stinkin' adorable! In a "Yeah, I'd do him," sorta way.
What? I didn't say that. SHHH!!

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

He's a cutie pie. Isn't he the one that says "Damn it" in a really cute way?? I need to get NM out and re-watch for that part, I use "Daaaamn it" quite a lot.

How about Charlie Bewley for the next one?

RobzSinger said...

he's a doll. and it would totes be okay if for the rest of his life he was known as one of the shirtless wolf pack members. he should be proud:)