Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh, You Make Me Smile

I know it's late and in parts of the world, World Smile Day is ovah.

However, I don't think it's ever too late to let His Hottness know that we appreciate him and that he makes us smile.

Besides, I've been looking for a reason to post this song by Uncle Kracker.  Every time it comes on the radio I think of Rob, but shhhhhhh, don't tell my DH.  He thinks it's about him.

Push play and then scroll.
We love those eyes.
 The way you rock a suit.
 You OWN the wayfarers.
 Robsten.
 Your amazingly sexy hair.
 Your air of confidence.
 Moments like this.
 We even love when you look like a hobo.
 Your style.
That stare.
 Um, yeah.  That's the one we're talkin' about.
 Your reading material.
 The way you throw down on a piece of corn on the cob.

You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed
Sing like bird, dizzy in my head
Spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night

You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile
Stop back by tomorrow for our next installment of IRWTSMN and the winners of our Coffee Sleeve Giveaway!

Trixie & Tess

7 comments:

HG from Trueblood Twilight said...

It’s never to late to look at yummy pics of Rob!

TongueTwied said...

It is definitely not too late when you are going to use THOSE specific pictures! Yum! Great song for Rob, too! I'd also think of Rob as singing "Follow Me" by Uncle K. as long as we are sharing secrets.

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

I def needed his smile this morning. I was able to keep my face neutral at first but then I saw "That Stare" and I couldn't help the grin that came across my face :)

Kelly said...

That's my blog THeme song.. I grabbed it last year when the song first came out..

Here is the video I did then

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=95deef80e544c89c078cad&skin_id=1010&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

and here is the one I just did for my 1st bloggy birthday :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3zsXucnOCI

I love the song.. it has always reminded me of him.. in fact.. the first time I heard it I was having dinner and drinks with a co-worker, I heard the song and grabbed the waiter.. Yeah GRABBED.. and said..
"Do you guys have Musak here?"
Waiter:"Yeah"
Me:"What's this song?"
Waiter: Shrugs "I don't know"
Me: "Could you please go and look at the tape and tell me?"
Waiter: "It's not on tape, our musak player died"
Me: annoyed now, "Well where is the music coming from?"
Waiter: pointing up to the ceiling "Oh that? It's a cable music channel"
Me:"Can you go and look at the TV screen where ever it is and see who sings this song and what the title is... PLEASE?"
Waiter: "Uh yeah I guess.."
The waiter left and the song ended.. and I was a woman with a mission...lol

I found the song a few days later..
From the moment I heard it Rob popped into my head.. it's our theme song now :)

17foreverlisa said...

Total win on the post!! It's never too late to smile with Rob.

XO

Lisa

MiMi said...

Those pictures are drool worthy.

hotpants™ said...

Yum.