Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Revenge Begins

And so it begins.

I've been thinking about this since October 8th, 
the day of Pocket Edward's return.
I wasn't sure how I was going to begin my revenge,
but I knew I was going to get it.
Somehow, someway.


Now, you should know that this is 
NOT
my final revenge, but it's a start.
I have a lot more things planned for PE captors and his tormentor.

Last week, I decided it was time to act.
I know, I know.  
You're probably thinking "what the hey? Barbie clothes?"

What you should know is that 
I also got this in the mail last Friday.
In case you're not familiar with figurines 
other than Pocket Edward or other pocket-sized Twilight characters, 
this here is Master Chief.

Throughout the picture releases last week, I noticed one commonality...
it seemed as though Master Chief was not on a mission to destroy Pocket Edward.

It actually seemed as though, he had a "thing" for Pocket Edward.

At this time I would like you to recall the spankings and the "bowing" to Master Chief.

Hmmm. Interesting.

I think it is safe to say that Master Chief is Team Edward.

Yep, definitely Team Edward.
"Oh,what's that Master Chief?
You love Edward.
WHUT?!
Me too!
Let's go get our nails done and
have hearts with 'EC' put on them."


Next phase of revenge coming soon.

This time we'll target the kidnappers.

Stay tuned.

Love, Tess.

P.S.  I hope that you'll find it in your Twihard hearts to forgive me of my transgression.  I'll never let Pocket Edward out of my sight again.  He is being checked on and played with daily.

P.S.S  Does anyone have any revenge ideas for me?
Trixie & Tess

7 comments:

MamaTink said...

Well done ladies. I believe that Master Chief could use some barbie lingerie to complete his outfit.

TongueTwied said...

MC is definitely Team Edward!

I bet MC is a romantic and would set up a little bed with rose petals and candlelight to set the mood for an anticipated PE encounter.

rpfangirldc said...

Hilarious that Pocket E got a spankdown from Master Chief (and yes, I knew him before this post... unfortunately?). I wish I had an idea... I am out of them at the moment.

PS... Love Master Chief's outfit!

Christiejolu said...

HAHAHA! This seriously cracked me up!!!!

MiMi said...

Pink boa.
And then drop him in the pool and he'll drown. You know. The pool. AKA toilet.

UtterlyAbsurd Bella said...

LOL! I can't wait for the next phase of revenge! This is tooooo funny.

I have learned a lesson from your experience....I am keeping Pocket Edward in my purse at all times! :)

Dangrdafne said...

So far so good with the revenge. LAMO!!!!! Love the outfit - just perfect! LOL