Monday, October 18, 2010

We've Been Tagged

We've been tagged by the ladies from Our Twilight Bubble!

Thanks for the tag girls!  
It's always fun to learn a little more about each other, so here's our answers...

Questions, questions:
1. What was your favorite childhood toy?


Tess: I would have to go with Barbies or Strawberry Shortcake.  I played with dolls a lot.  Guess that's why I love Pocket Edward so much.


Trixie: I would also have to say Barbies, but I also loved my Cabbage Patch Kid Dolls and my Sony Walkman that was the size of a book, I swear.

2. If you were suddenly given $10,000,000 what would be your first purchase?


Tess:  My house.  I would pay it off.  Then student loans, money to my church and missions, family obligations...then a trip with Trixie!  I would also hit every premiere and Twilight Convention around.


Trixie:  Where to begin?  I would build a bigger, nicer house.  Give my house to my sister after I paid it off, and pay off my parents and grandmothers house.  Then I would take my family on a trip, a trip with Trixie, donate money to my church, and save some for my children.


3. What's the closest thing to you that is the color purple?

Tess: The inside of my jacket hood.


Trixie: One of my children's jackets hanging on the coat hook.  


4. Who would win in a fight between a pirate and a ninja?

Tess:  A ninja, because they have mad skills and are much quicker than pirates.


Trixie:  Agreed.

5. If you could fly anywhere in the world for breakfast, lunch and dinner, where would you go for each meal?


Tess:  I would go to France for breakfast and have freshly baked croissants or crepes.  I would fly to England for lunch and have a nooner with Rob.  Then for dinner, I would fly to Italy and have pasta...lots and lots of pasta.

Trixie: For breakfast I would have to go we with France or Australia (amazing pastries).  On to New York for lunch for Gray's Papaya.  Then agreed, to Italy for pasta and gelato, oh and canoli's, or maybe I will just stay in New York and eat in little Italy.  I will kidnap Rob, and take him with me to all three places.   


6. If you could have any super power, what would it be?


Tess:  I'm going to steal the answer Daniel Cudmore gave at the Twilight Convention in Atlanta and say that my super power would be the power to give myself any super power I wanted.

Trixie: I would want to hear what other people are thinking, or be able to kick ANYONE's butt.   


7. Would you rather eat a bowl of worms or one little booger?


Tess: A booger, hands down.

Trixie:  Yes, I choose neither.  If I have to choose, definitely a booger.  


8. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?


Tess:  I would go back to 2005 and when one of my teeny-bopper cousins had the Twilight book and offered to let me borrow it, I would have!  Instead, I waited until 2008.  I missed 3 whole years of being in love with Edward Cullen.

Trixie:  I would definitely live each day like it's my last and enjoy every moment.  I have spent too much of my life trying to please other people.  My other regret is cancelling my Forks trip with Tess, it would have been the trip of a lifetime.   


Trixie & Tess

2 comments:

MiMi said...

Okay, how much do I love that you are both donating money to your church...I wouldn't have thought of that...one more reason why I suck.

Dangrdafne said...

All those great answers and I latch on to this... YOU WERE PLANNING TO GO TO FORKS!!!!???? I didn't know that! If we go next year, I really really hope you both will be able to make it!!