Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Breaking Dawn Highlights


Holy vampires and humans, what do we NOT love thus far?!

Here are a list of the highlights...

*Robsten in love...both on and off screen.  
You can just tell that their feelings are totes legit.
*The ring.  It looks stunning.
*KStew/Bella's dress is oh-so-chic and "womanly"...sorta Audrey Hepburn-ish...she's even wearing heels!! 
*Rob for the win.  
He looks HOTT as usual!!  
No surprises here.
*The body doubles.  
They totally crack me up.  
I don't know why, 
but I find them quite humorous.
*Rob driving the boat...and even better is KStew's passenger seat driving!  I love it.  Double win.

I could watch them for hours.
Is that normal?

*The anticipation.  
I know sex scenes are coming soon!  
We all know how the book plays out, 
so there are no real surprises, 
but I just feel all *giddy* when I think about getting to see it on the big screen.

What are your highlights so far?
Do you love the set pics or hate them?
Go on and dish...
and then remember to go and comment on Friday's post to be entered to win a personalized PFach autographed picture!

Loves, Trixie & Tess

6 comments:

Salt said...

Grrrr I can't believe we have to wait another year! I so wish the movie was coming out sooner, but I guess you can't rush perfection.

Love the shots!

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

OMG I was laughing so hard at her passenger seat driving. I can just hear her "Rob turn the wheel this way... no like thhhhiiiiissssssss!"

I love the set pics... make's it more real. The only thing that will make the wait not seem so long will be the spoilers... I can't wait to see the wedding dress, I have heard around the water cooler *cough E! cough* that it is hideous.

hotpants™ said...

With this long wait, it better be good. The pictures excite me, but don't give me an inkling of what they're doing. The sex scenes better be juicy. Things better be shredded and she better be bruised. Know what I'm saying? Ha!

Impulsive Addict said...

I cannot WAIT for those hot S-E-X scenes!! I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to say these things in your head but I'm feeling like living life on the dangerous side this week!

MiMi said...

BAHAHAHA!! Those body doubles crack me up too!

Renee said...

OMG, I am SO excited for Breaking Dawn...it sucks how long we have to wait!